The Foundation Of The Pillars, What They Truly Want: Chapter 90 Arc 5 Saga 2

(A/U) WE HIT 25K! NICE! WE ARE ANOTHER STEP CLOSER TO 100K! I would like to thank everyone who reads all 90 PARTS( WHICH IS A LOT!) By the way, about Lillia, I don't want to disappoint her fans, but I most likely won't make her part of the harem, but she will be around! I always thought Yone and Lillia were too good not to make them happy! But I can be swayed, just to let you know. Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

Narrator pov

The climb up the mountain was hard, treacherous cliffs and deadly precise jumps made it hard for Lillia to get over safely, despite your thinking that she had some mountain goat blood within her, she was as graceful as a bag in a windstorm. She was a nervous wreck the entire trip as we took a break between climbing and ate before we continued to walk.

Lillia: I-I knew I should have stayed h-home.

Yone: Don't think like that. You were the only one who could have guided us up the mountain, speaking of which, what is even in that cave?

Lillia: I-I don't know. I knew of it when I-I explored many years ago, but I was and still am too scared to go in.

Y/N: If anything, I hope nothing is in there that is truly worth something. If Noxus believes there is something in there that is truly worth their time to bargain with Karma about. Then I fear that whatever it is could be dangerous, maybe even country ending.

Lillia: O-Oh my!

Yone: That may be true, however as long as its in our hands, then there should be no major problems.( I can only hope that what Y/N says is correct, I would rather not let Ionia have to deal with more of these problems.)

Lillia: It's just up ahead! W-We should get a move on!

Everyone got up as they started climbing once more. The beauty of Ionia could be seen as a giant dragon-like creature flew above them as it flew up the mountain. The cold mountain breeze was harsh as the trio kept going up the mountain. Finally Lillia looked past and saw a little ways above a cave mountain entrance.

Lillia: We're here!

Y/N: Finally, I am not dressed for colder weather.

Everyone climbed a bit higher as you all stood in front of the entrance to the cave. There were words written at the top in Ancient Ionian, you could not decipher what they meant, but the words felt familiar as Yone stepped into the cave.

Y/N: Yone?!

Yone: We're not going to get anything done today if we are going to play safe. I can feel something lingering in here, I cannot tell whether it is good or bad, so the best thing we can do is head in.

Lillia: W-Wait for me!

You walked in as well as the darkness was all around. You took out the pocket watch as you slipped the shard back in and the map showed up on the ceiling of the cave. It was a decent light as you walked inside.

The cave itself was long but not narrow, like it was carved out for people to be in it. The more you walked down the more you felt a sense of familiarity in the place. Walking through you look to see a huge wood door in front of you. Yone pushed on the door, but with no movement from it whatsoever. He looked around for a key of some sort and saw an inscription on the door.

Yone:" The path to Peace is carved through which of these three? Answer right, you may enter. Answer wrong, your path to power ends here." This seems like a riddle of some sort.

Y/N: A riddle? It must be whichever of the words that they give which is the answer. Read the options.

Yone looked to the bottom of the inscription at the bottom of the message.