The Vesani's Mark , The Storm Brews: Chapter 68 Arc 4 Saga 2

Narrator pov

Everyone was walking the same path in the Shadow Isles looking for Necrit, the one who guided them to Thresh's lair, and the historian of the Ruined King. The night had just begun as everyone was running through the mist as they went to the fountain looking for Necrit.

Braum: So.. why are we running again?

Illaoi: We don't have the time to be dawdling around when we still have to get to the Buhru Forge if it still exists. If we can find this quickly and restore the amulet, then we can take The Ruined King down before he emerges from the storm of mist barreling towards Bilgewater.

Akali: That's a pretty good reason.

Miss Fortune: Plus, that faster we do this, the faster we can go back to Bilgewater and we can execute Gangplank.

Y/N:( Miss Fortune's obsession with Gangplank is a little worrisome. I get she wants to protect Bilgewater, but if she's going to do all she can to take her revenge. Then maybe its not worth it in the end. I will have to talk to her about it.)

Irelia: There he is!

Necrit was standing at the fountain facing you as his face had melancholy on it.

Necrit: So, you return. And the Ruined King has been unleashed.

Illaoi: he moves slowly towards Bilgewater, destroying all in his path. We have vowed to save the city.

Ahri: We have an amulet which can stop him. But he has already corrupted it, and its magic has been dulled.

Illaoi: There is a Buhru Forge hidden somewhere on these Isles. A place of power like that could purify the amulet.

Necrit: ahh, yes, the Buhru Forge. If I recall... it is hidden deep inside a nearby vault. You will take great interest in that vault, Ahri.

Ahri: Me?

Necrit: The Vesani made use of this particular vault. You may find echoes of the ancestors you seek.

Ahri: The Vesani's footsteps... I will certainly try to follow them, scholar. We will be in your debt.

Akali:( She's so formal around strangers, but when she's with us she turns into a rabid animal.)

Necrit: It is I who is in debt. I've longed for the day when champions gather to fight back the mist, that has long suppressed us. Thank you for all your hard work, I believe in the righteous being rewarded for their efforts. I hope Luck and pleasure come to all of you.

Pyke: So where is it?

Necrit: As we stand we are above it, however I cannot open the sealed door to it. With your strength I should see no reason you cannot find away to open it.

Y/N: You mean, we are... right above it?

Necrit: Yes.

Y/N: Like, if we were able to just go down, we would be in it?

Necrit: Yes, the door however is sealed off, and I don't believe I have any form of getting you guys in there without opening that door.

Y/N: OK!

Yasuo: Don't tell me-

Y/N: I shouldn't have to!

You took out both blades as you held them above your head as Necrit looked confused.

Necrit: What are you-

Irelia: RUN!

Y/N: First Form: Roar!