Sound Vs. Mist Part 2: Chapter 77 Arc 4 Saga 2

(A/U)@q1a2z3w4s5 Thank you for being my very first follower. It means a lot to me that somebody follows me, it means they care for the stories I write, or maybe you just want to see when the story is updated :). And we just hit 20k reads, which just makes this day much better. Thank you to all who read this, and enjoy this chapter!

Narrator pov

Viego: Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist

Viego backflipped over you as he slashed at you, the mist slashes continued over to you as you deflected them  and they tore open some of the ship. The fire from the explosions started to expand as fire and mist surrounded your vision as Viego launched himself down as he clashed with you. A flurry of swings left you breathless as you jumped back and slid on the floor to regain your breath.

Y/N:( I can't fight him for long without running out of breath. What is up with this breath style, its like he is using none of his stamina to do them.)

Viego: What's wrong? Tired?!

Viego came out of the mist as you barely had time to catch your breath. You breathed in as you tried deflecting his fast attacks,  you cut a few times as your arms started to drip blood as your swords had small Knicks in them. 

Y/N:( I have been fighting for at least 10 minutes. The score has barely been started, I have to try and delay these hits as much as I can before the score and finish.) Hell no!

You threw some bombs as they flew to Viego. He drew back his sword as he twisted his body in an upright position.

Viego: Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash

He spun in a circular motion as a powerful slash came down all the bombs as they all exploded in your face. You jumped back as he came flying out the smoke and tendrils of black mist came forth as well. There were a lot that bore down on you as one hit you in the leg as you jumped back and pulled out more bombs.

Y/N: Fourth form: Constant Resounding Slashes

Holding body swords horizontally you swung them wildly as explosions went off all around and the mist backed off. You kept slashing as all the mist went away and you stopped the attack. You looked around to see Viego gone.

Y/N:( Where did he go?)

You heard behind a tight grip as you looked behind to see Viego behind you. He slashed downward as you blocked the attack with both blades. He kicked you back as he charged at you. You felt the impact of the floor as you flipped up and threw more bombs towards him. He cut them away with a single strike as you spun one blade and thrusted it forward.

Y/N: Sixth form: Siren's Song

The blade went forward as it was mere inches away from Viego's face. He smiled as he went to hit the blade away. He barely noticed the bomb in front of the tip of the blade as it exploded and you pulled the sword back. Viego walked out of the smoke with burn marks on his neck.

Y/N: Close!

Viego: ( He's a lot more clever then I thought. He's stalling this fight, if we was as good as he says then there is no reason he would gambling the fate of Bilgewater for just some entertainment. There is something he is waiting for, its most likely his friends.)

Viego: First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze

He dashed quickly as he thrusted his sword quickly as you barely had time to dodge him. Your side was cut pretty deep as blood flowed from your side. You looked to see Viego still about swing as you blocked the attack with the other blade as you let it go and let it swing while you used the other to block the attacks at you.