An Interesting Perspective, Let There Be Light: Chapter 153 Arc 2 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

You felt your body awake to the constant movement under you as you awoke to a massive cavern with huge stalactites on the ceiling. You sat up towards the ceiling as you shook your head and looked behind to see the moving of Rek'Sai as she had her head buried into the sand moving quickly

Y/N: Where are we?

Kai'Sa: Random caverns. I haven't marked these yet, so I am doing so now.

You heard Kai'Sa scribbling down on the front as you sat up and walked over Rek'Sai back to sit next to Kai'Sa. She looked over towards you with a small blush as she kept writing in her notebook.

Y/N: How long was I asleep?

Kai'Sa: Like 17 hours?

Y/N: Woah! You have slept right?

Kai'Sa: I took a nap about an hour ago, like a 3 hour nap.

Y/N: Good, the last thing we need is for you to fall asleep on the job!

Kai'Sa: W-Whatever. We have been traveling for a week, I'm getting tired of all this.

Y/N: What do we do now?

Kai'Sa: We wait, we passed the Lavender Sea a few miles back, but I worry about the things above. We are in a more safe environment for now, as long as Rek'Sai keeps on their path, we will make it out, I can guarantee that.

Y/N: That's good.

You sat next to her as you looked forward from the front of Rek'Sai as you continued down the path. There were still some bumps in the road but other than that it was a peaceful journey.

You kept watching the front as you looked to your side as you saw Kai 'Sai looking back to her notebook. You saw something in it as you leaned over her shoulder to see a picture of yourself. It was a detailed drawing as she had your proportions almost spot on.

Y/N: Hey! That's me!

Kai'Sa: HUH!? What do you mean?!

She closed the book as she looked away with it close to her chest.

Y/N: You are very good at drawing Kai.

Kai'Sa: It's just a lot of practice. Anyone can do it.

Y/N: Do you think you could show me?

Kai'Sa: We are doing something important, Y/N. What if something happened?

Y/N: I'll deal with those consequences. I want you to show me how to draw.

Kai'Sa: No.

Y/N: Please?

Kai'Sa: No

Y/N: Please, Kai?

Kai'Sa: N-No.

Y/N:.... Please, Bokkie?

Kai'Sa: HUH! What did you call me!?

Y/N: It was a term back where I am from. I don't remember what it means, but I think it suits you.

Kai'Sa:... OK! I will, since you want to know so bad.

She sat a little bit closer as he flipped to a blank page in her book. She handed you the pencil as you began to trace the human body. It was not good, your drawing skills are... Bad, easiest way to put it. She noticed this as she grabbed her hand you were drawing in and began to move with you.

Kai'Sa; It's simple, you just have to take your time and move with the utensil. You have a habit of doing things quickly, but when you take the time to figure it out, you will get the hang of it soon.