It Was Here...: Chapter 177 Arc 2 Ruined Sage

Narrator pov

You felt this heavy weight on your front as you awoke to complete darkness. You tried to push your way out, but the weight was so uneven, it was hard to tell what was really happening in the first place.

Y/N:(Great... Not again.) Please, get off me!

You saw the shuffling of movement above you as you saw a flash of light as Shyvana, Poppy and Gwen were laying on top of you. Gwen taking up most of the space as her frilly dress was tickling your nose.

Gwen: Good morning, Y/N-Sama!

Y/N:( I still can't get over that.) As to you too, but I would be in better spirits if you all got off me.

Poppy: But you were the only warm spot around, the floor and all the cots are colder and nobody else would let me.

Y/N: You asked?

Poppy: How else would I have known?

Y/N: Nevermind, just get off!

You quickly moved out from under them as Shyvana was already awake and by your side within a few moments.

Shyvana: Did you sleep well, Y/N-Sama?

Y/N: You know, I can say that I did, but I had a rude awakening, so that's not too fun.

Shyvana: My apologies, but my clan and I used to sleep together in the colder nights, I understand that may not do the same.

Y/N: I... Didn't mind all that much, if it helps you.

Gwen: Hey! You were just seething mad!

Poppy: Yeah!

Y/N: Change of heart, change of mind.

Shyvana: Thank you, Y/N-Sama.

Yasuo: Trouble in paradise, huh?

You looked over to see Yasuo as he was getting his clothes on. You rolled your eyes at his dumb comment as you moved to get something to eat.

Y/N: Don't start this with me, I'm barely awake and we have world ending matters to attend to.

Yasuo: Oh, but the world can wait for your breakfast, right?

Y/N: Being a dumbass isn't a character trait, Yasuo.

Yasuo: If only... Hey, you holding up ok?

Y/N: I'm as happy as... Something that is naturally very happy, why ask?

Yasuo: It's been a long time since we've seen each other, not to mention a lot of shit was going on. You stopped Noxus, you had to deal with being isolated for so long, and now... This.

You stopped as you grabbed a piece of fruit from the box of fruit in the corner of the room. You stared back at Yasuo as he looked at you sympathetically.

Yasuo: Can't be easy.

Y/N: Never is... You did as well, right? All the training couldn't have been easy, and missing people and all that.

Yasuo: It's not the same, I didn't have to save an entire country.

Y/N: Are you pitying me?

Yasuo: No, I just... I want to make sure you're doing ok. That is all.

Y/N: I... I'm a little worried, I suppose. I'm fine, it's nothing really!

Yasuo:... Whatever you say.

Yasuo decided not to push it any farther, it had been a while, and pushing something that he wouldn't be comfortable with could be troubling. You took a bite as Olaf and Braum walked out from the outside.