Where They Are Now, Understanding: Chapter 151 Arc 1 Finale Shurima Saga

Meanwhile at the same time

Narrator pov

The moon was shining its beautiful radiant glow as it went across the beautiful city down below. The Placidium, no matter who you ask in Ionia, always has a beautiful look to it, however on this very night, it casted a even greater glow than before.

It shone down in the waters below as ripples were casted on it as Ahri waded her body through the pool of water as lilies and different kinds of fish swam through. She put her hand into the colder water as she let it fall from her hands once more as she wiped her hands over the top of the water's surface.

Ahri: It flows well.

Akali: It's water, of course it's going to flow well.

Ahri looked back towards the ground as she saw Akali without her mask on as she was sitting on the ground above where she was as she was throwing kunai at a tree. Akali was wearing her original clothes as she looked towards the water.

Ahri: You should join me.

Akali: I don't like to swim, all that often.

Ahri: It's not that deep.

Akali: I just don't like to get wet then.

Ahri: Hmm~

Akali: Shut up...

Ahri: Don't worry I understand, I just thought since it was such a beautiful night, maybe you would like to join me.

Akali: I came because you have been acting more scared recently. Just last week you woke me up to walk with you to the bathroom.

Ahri: I'm sorry, I don't know what's up with me.

Akali: We both know that's not true. You and I both know what is upsetting you, and we need to talk about it.

Ahri:...

Akali: Ahri.

Ahri: I'm sorry, I think we should go now.

Akali:...

Ahri got out of the pool as she put back on her clothes and walked away from Akali as she sighed and met back up with her. The walk towards the top of the Placidium was quiet, not a good kind either. It was an awkward silence, the ones you never want to happen.

They made their way up the stairs as they made their way through the large hallways as people were already trying to sleep and go back to their rooms. Ahri walked into a room with two large doors as she opened them up for Akali as well.

Sarah: Bout time you guys back.

Ahri: Sorry, we just wanted to see the beautiful night.

Akali looked into the large room as she saw Sarah and Illaoi sitting together as they both were fiddling with the covers of their bed sheets. She looked to the right as Riven and Katarina were both sitting on the floor as they were playing tell stones.

Riven: I hope it was a nice sight.

Ahri: Truly it was.

Akali: You could say that.

Katarina:... I'm glad we are all looking at the big picture here.

Sarah: Is there something you would like to say, Kat?

Katarina:...

Illaoi: Don't start unwanted things, Katarina. We all know how hot headed you can be sometimes.

Katarina: Better be hot headed, then a fucking coward.

Sarah: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

LeBlanc: Can you guys go more than two minutes without arguing, I've had just about enough of all this, and you guys haven't made it any better.