Love Binds Our Hearts: Chapter 178 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

Narrator pov

You were on the verge of tears as you saw her face pierce the darkness. You tried to reach through the bars of the cell. You were just too short, and you couldn't reach her. You gripped the bars hard as you felt the tears run down your face.

Y/N: Riven! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I left you guys all alone, just for my own selfish reasons! I... I...

Riven: Please, you don't have to-

Y/N: I'm sorry... I'm sorry.

Riven heard the sound of footsteps as a guard went over to see both of you still talking to each other. He held a sinister grin as he pulled out his spear towards Riven.

Guard: Look at you, you don't think I didn't notice the-

Riven in an instant grabbed the guard by the throat as she slammed his head into the bars multiple times. He feinted as Riven grabbed his body and took the keys that were attached to his belt side.

She unlocked her own cell door as she grabbed her blade and moved to yours as she unlocked it.

You stood up and stared back at the white haired beauty as she quickly embraced you in a tight hug. You wept into her shoulder as she did the same. For a moment, it was just you and her, and nothing to interrupt that moment.

Riven: I thought... We thought... Your ok...

Y/N: I could only think of you guys... I love you, so much,

Riven: I love you too, please, just don't do those things again...

You looked back to her as you wiped away some of the dirt on her face. You kissed her lightly on the forehead as it turned into more of a make out session. Her tongue pressing deep into your mouth as she was holding onto your back in a light hug.

A minute or so passed as she took a break for air. She fixed her hair as she chuckled a bit, as she was looking at you all around.

Riven: You're taller, and your outfit...

Y/N: Like them?

Riven: You look good in anything, Y/N.

Y/N: I know right!?

Riven: What happened? Where did you go? I know you went to Shurima, but what about... All this?

Y/N: It's a long story, I can tell it when we get out of here. Speaking of which, how did you get here! What about everyone else!?

Riven: We were all separated. When the mist attacked Leblanc used her magic to send us all away so Viego wouldn't get to us. He tried to attack us first, but you weren't there, so he tried to take us.

Y/N: No...

Riven: Me, Katarina and Leblanc were all sent back to Noxus, back to her own home. But it was destroyed and nothing was left. She moved to try and get to Swain, and Katarina went out on patrol. I did the same, but when I went around this area... Draven was all... Like that and I was captured. I haven't been able to contact them for some time.

Y/N: I see, I have a group of people who can take us to stop this... Viego is out and free once more.

Riven: So he did this.

Riven knew of Viego and the attack on Bilgewater from general rumors circulating from Noxus, but you told her about the whole story when you guys were back in Noxus as you were traveling.

Riven: I'm joining you to help get everyone back.

Y/N: As if I would have it any other way~

You held her hand as she was holding it much tighter. Her embarrassment shot through the roof. Her face was beat red as she was holding her broken blade in her other hand.