Motherly Love: Chapter 86 Arc 5 Saga 2

Y/N pov

Walking through the town almost made me pass out. I knew it had been a few months since the town was deserted and a little bit worn down, but damn. The town was completely revamped from the one I used to know, It was huge! The city was greatly expanded as dozens of people were walking around and talking as they were kind of staring at me with my torn up clothes and my long hair. I squeezed through the crowds as banter of children and merchants rounded every corner.

Y/N:( This is all so much! Doesn't help me stand out, which, hey I'd rather stand out, but not too much that I just look like a weirdo!)

I walked to where I assumed my house was as I saw the home it truly was. My parents were both wealthy, I realized this as I walked back to the home as it took up a good amount of space as the house looked in perfect condition. I walked over as I saw someone exit as they held a bottle of what looked to be medicine as they waved and walked in the other direction. I walked up to the door as I stood in front of it.

Y/N: Here goes nothing.

I knocked on the door as I waited for a response.

???: Is that my 5 o'clock? It seems you came a bit early.

I heard her voice as I could only hold my breath as the door opened. She was there in the doorway as she stood in front of me. Her white hair and her purple eyes were staring at my chest as she looked up to my eyes. She looked like she hasn't aged since I saw her 13 years ago. I was about to cry as she looked at me again.

Mother: Y/N?

Y/N:... yeah.

Mother:...

She was about to pass out right there, lucky I was quick and grabbed her before she fell back. She blinked again as she started to cry and she hugged me tight.

Mother: I knew you were alive..... but to see you here... I-I can't help but cry. Why didn't you visit earlier, everyone missed you so much!

Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I wanted to come but I felt like you wouldn't want to see me after Grandfather's death and the raid with Zed.

Mother: Y-you idiot! Of course I want to see my only son! Euros told me you would be gone, but not for this long.

Y/N: ... Grandpa knew?

Mother: Please come inside. We have a lot to talk about. Not to mention you're hurt, let me help you with some medicine.

We both walked in as I sat at the table as she went into her work room as she returned with a bottle of purple liquid. She opened it up and poured it into a cup as she passed it to me. I raised the glass as I smelled it. It smelled horrid as I put it down.

Mother: Y/N. Drink it.

Y/N: But-

Mother: No buts!

I raised it again as I chugged it down in one gulp as I could feel it slither its way down my throat. I could feel my body feel lighter as body began to feel much better. I took my shirt off as I removed the bandages. I felt little to no pain as I moved my arms and legs.

Y/N: What the hell?! I feel so much better.

Mother: I'm not the mother of medicine for no reason.

Y/N:( People call her that?)

Mother: It's been so long since we've talked. I feel like you're a different person sitting at the table right now.

Y/N: I know... what has happened since I've been gone?