Light Bringer, The ones who never give up: Chapter 14 Arc 2

Narrator pov

The Whip of light whipped right into Zed as he began to charge into Euros. He slides back and stops as blood leaks from his forehead. He quickly wipes the blood off of his mask and motions to Shen

Shen rushes down Euros as he begins to pull out his blade. He swipes at him with a downward strike, as Euros begins to swing his chain. Shen was on the attack as swipe after swipe left Euros dodging. Shen Summons the power of his spirit blade into his blade as the attack quicken. Euros was able to dodge a few but some were able to scratch parts of his armor and hitting parts where the armor was not complete.

Euros: "( Shen is Strong. In a fist fight he would completely over power me, talk about a bulky ninja. The spirit blade he wields doesn't help.)" He looked down on the cut on his leg, a searing white and blue colored aura was resonating from the cut. Euros winced in pain as the searing pain did not let up.

Zed jumps into the air and quickly makes two separate hand symbols as two pieces of shadow cam floating out. They formed into near replicas of Zed as both pieces held large shurikens in their hands. They dashed much faster then zed and began to approach Euros. They came face to face as Euros very narrowly avoided the first strikes of the shadows before the went behind they threw the shurikens, they grazed his legs as blood leaked through his thin armor.

He looked back and saw the two shadows, until Zed appeared instead of one of the shadows. He stabbed his arm blade as Euros was barely able to catch, but not without the edge of the blade cutting his hand. Euros stood their using his strength to make sure Zed's blade wouldn't hit him as he kicked Zed away. Zed Rushed back on him again as he created more shadows and went on the attack.

Euros:( Let's not forget Zed as well. He isn't as strong as Shen but he is tricky, he tries leading in with those shadows just to come up at me himself for big hits, he really is the definition of a ninja. The two of them together is a hard fight, I guess I will have to amp up my power before I can let them get a solid hit on me.)

Euros leaped back as he pulled out his right chain and let the breath flow through him once more. The chain began to glow as he let loose another form

Euros: Breath of light: Fourth Form "Daylight".

He quickly flicked the chain in Shen's face as he came close, as a blinding light struck him like a punch to the face. Shen quickly fell back and covered his eyes, but before feeling his arm being pulled by Euros. Euros pulled with all of his might and swung Shen AS High as he could. He put all of his strength into then pulling him down back as Shen's body slammed into the ground and an explosion of dirt was created.

Zed as soon as he saw ran to Euros and jumped at him for a leaping strike, but Euros was ready. Following the light of Zed's body he was able to avoid the attack and breath once more for a another move

Euros: Breath of light: Fifth Form "Arising Burst of Fatal Light".

Euros called of his power into the chain has it was wrapped around his left hand and left loose a punch which caused a burst of light into Zed. The light dissipated as Euros was left alone on the field.

Euros: You guys talk so much bullshit and yet your hiding from me? Kind of  sad really.

Shen: Is that what you think, were running?

Euros look back and see Shen's eyes glowing as a shield was around Zed and the light from his attack was reflected off of it.

Euros:( Fuck, He used his Ki shield to block the light off the attack. If that was not true then Zed would have some serious wounds. Just calm down, let's think for just a moment)