Waking Up With The Gang, The Sound of A New Adventure: Chapter 36 Arc 4

(A/U) Yo, what's up! Just a few things before this chapter. As you all know this is the last arc before we get to a new saga. regarding length of the story as a whole . . . I have no clue. My hope it to get to every country and then see what there is left to do. BUT . . . now I just want more of the harem to start showing up. So these next few episodes will be set up for the travel. I hope to introduce more characters quicker, but that takes time. Anyway, enjoy this chapter

Y/N pov

My body felt heavy, but also very soft like I was sleeping on a rock and a cloud at the same time. I opened my eyes to see a sea of white in front of me. I tried to moving my arms but that also was really difficult. 

Y/N:( What the hell, I am in the clouds?)

I forced my arm to move lightly upward to the weight on my left side. I had a big bed, but this was ridiculous, what the hell was on me?

*squish* 

Y/N:( Squish?)

I kept squeezing the soft orb object in my hand as it was an almost a second nature. I felt really soft, softer then anything I had ever touched in my life.

??? Hehe.

Y/N:(HEHE?)

I forced my head to look to he left as the soft white grazed against my head. It was Irelia sleeping almost right on top of me.  I looked down to my left hand as I saw it grabbing her breast. I wanted to scream and shout(how awesome it felt but also how embarrassing it was) but I realized that the other heft must have been others as well. 

I looked to my right to see Akali, her body mere inches from mine as toned stomach as completely in view. She was murmuring something and smiling a lot but I couldn't tell what it was.

I sat up from my spot as I pushed my head through the white. I came out looking to see Ahri sleeping right in top of me. Her tails were around where my head was.

Y/N:( Her tails are vey soft. I wonder?)

I grabbed three of her nine tails and hugged them like a pillow. They were soft and smelled like a flower. She must take good care of them. I Akali on my right side as she sits up and yawns.

Akali: Good morning. Did you sleep well?

Y/N: Y-yeah.

Akali leaned in closer and put her head on my chest,

Akali: That's good. You seemed to be in the most pain when the medicine finally kicked in. You recovered pretty quickly, but you were cold sweats last night. I thought maybe I could help.

Y/N: That was nice of you.

Irelia: It was my plan.

I look over to see Irelia also had sat up and faced me. Her hair was an absolute mess as the bandages were still around her waist and head.

Irelia: I also didn't know that you were so touchy in the morning.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry. I didn't know that was your chest.

Irelia: I never said I didn't like it did I?

Akali: Hey, hands off "captain" I'm sure there are other people who could use this kind of treatment. Right now I called dibs, so hands off.

Irelia: HUH! You can't call dibs in these kind of things. First come first serve.

Akali:  Then I was still first! I knew him since like half a year ago. So get in line.

The bickering continued as they bantered about how long they knew me. I sighed as I saw on top of me Ahri was shuffling around. She  looked toward me and yawned as she put her arms around my shoulders.