Sound Vs. The Emperor Of Sand Pt 2.: Chapter 161 Arc 3 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

Azir: FIRE THE VOLLEY!

Sand soldiers all lined up underneath Azir fired volleys of arrows towards the sand dunes in front of them. They flew high into the sky as they came rocketing downward towards you. You were riding upon Rek'Sai as Taliyah had been riding on a piece of rock as she boarded on the rock across the sands.

Kai'Sa: They are firing at us!

Y/N: Sound Breathing, Fourth Form: Constant Resound Slashes!

You slung your twin blades from the handles as colorful explosives rocketed away most of the arrows as they turned into sand. You held back onto Rek'Sai as she charged through the sands quickly.

Taliyah: We have to get closer! If we get closer we can be on more favorable odds with him. Azir seems to be able to control the sand itself. He creates those sand soldiers with his powers, killing them does nothing.

Kai'Sa: There is a big distance between us and the actual city. He is sitting on top near that huge disc, we can't cover that distance with a simple jump!

Y/N: I can, just give Rek'Sai enough room to boost off to complete speed and then I can make it.

Taliyah: That's suicide!

Kai'Sa: But it would work. The distance is definitely large, but with enough speed he could just quite literally rocket jump over it!

Taliyah: What would you do when you get to him!?

Y/N: Kill him...

Taliyah watched as your eyes concentrated more on the city itself rather then anything else as she sighed to herself. She leaned her body down as she went down a sand dune to avoid the arrows.

Taliyah: I can open a path! Just protect me!

Y/N: Right!

Taliyah felt the earth move beneath her as she saw that more rocks were showing up as they all shredded down the dune. Arrows flew through the area as Kai'Sa unleashed a barrage of purple missiles that destroyed them all in the air.

Taliyah shifted the rocks beneath her feet as was using most of her power. You felt the rocks shift as a giant pillar began to move forward as if it jetted forward out of nowhere. Taliyah let go of the rock as she sighed as she cracked her fingers.

Taliyah: I did my job! Do yours!

Y/N: Right! GO GIRL!

You slapped Rek'Sai's back as she responded with a confident roar of approval. She dug herself out of the dirt as she landed on the rock as it was forward vertical. She began to ran along the rock as arrows were firing from all sides. The sand couldn't get through her armor as she was roaring the whole time.

Y/N: You got this!

Rek'Sai surged with power as she ran even faster. She saw the end as you made one final slap against her back as she knew what to do. Using her forward momentum she took two small leaps as the third leap, she used every single ounce of force to propel herself forward high into the sky.

You looked down to see the gap in between the actual city and the desert down below. You watched as Rek'Sai flew higher until she made her way at the same height of the platform with the sun disc. It was a circular platform with nothing on it but tiny soldiers you could see from the distance you were at.

Y/N: I'm going!

Kai'Sa: Me as well!

You took off running off of Rek'Sai as you jumped high into the air as you saw Kai'Sa do the same. You saw Rek'Sai fall for a bit before she made her way into the city as you saw her land in the city down below.