Decision( Its Your Turn)/ Vote For The Next Destination!

Hey! What is up! Today has been a wild day since I posted the last chapter. I quickly just want to say thank you for all the support over this time. Its hard for me to process how much the story has grown over the time. With that being said let me talk about the reason this is being made.

This will be the first Voting of the next area for my story, and another one at a later date. As you know, the story has ended when your character has disappeared out of thin air. The story will change depending on where you choose this next place to be. I have prepared many things to write and already have 10 chapters for each region that has been chosen in this way.

With that being said, I do have some limitations, which might hinder the choice you guys make. I don't want you guys to not like the decisions I have to make, but sometimes I am forced by my own writing and style. What do I mean by this? Well... I am going to give 3 choices for the country and everyone who cares, will vote on each of them.

I decided only these three because they will lead into very different situations for the story as a whole. With places like Piltover/ Zaun I want to make sure that I get them right and spend a lot of time within it, and right now I don't have the story done for it. I want to make sure that my favorite regions are done the way that I can be proud of, that I can look back and say "Hey, not bad." I apologize in advance if your favorite isn't on the list, because this will happen again, where I open the flood gates and allow all of them to make the decision.

Now, for the countries that you will vote on. They go like this..

1. Targon

2. Shurima

3. Freljord

These are the three options FOR NOW! I would like to preface by saying that these options are going to show up eventually, no region will be left out, that includes you, Bandle city!

Anyway, I would like to now explain the things that you can expect out of all of these options, as well as who you can meet with each decision. I would also like to say, that again the story is going in a very different direction from now on, with only one real similarity that will occur. (Smart readers will know about this, and one might say it would "RUIN" the surprise if I told you.)

Targon: Ah Targon, the mountain of the aspects. Now If I were to explain to you everything here, it would spoil quite a bit, but just know that secrets you never knew about will come to light. The "curse" Might also have a big factor here, who knows?( I do.) You will meet such faces like Pantheon, Diana and Leona, as well as a few surprises. Overall I like Targon quite a bit!

Freljord: I have already seen requests for this already and I am glad people like it as well. While it's not my favorite, I love the characters as well as the gods of the country as well. You will meet such faces like Ashe, Tryndamere, Sejuani, and Nunu. I like the Freljord, but I am very worried about doing it justice until I get it right. Going to The Freljord might reveal some things, but the question still lies, where did your weapons come from?

Shurima: I'm not going to lie to you guys, I love Shurima. I love most of the characters and it definitely as my vote( but my vote doesn't count :( ) You will meet such lovely characters such as Kai'Sa, Sivir, Rek'Sai and powerful warriors! The void has been a subject I really wanted to touch on, so choosing this will net you some sweet lore behind it. The Void creatures persist through, but is there a connection between you and it?

So these are the options in the running, so please tell me in the comments which one you would like to see and why. I always get curious as to what you guys think about my writing and the places visited, so tell me your favorite region as well! I always read the comments and I try to respond to the best of my ability!

With that being said, I am so close to 100 followers! Thank you all for following me and supporting my story! Please enjoy the rest of your day and remember to keep being as flashy as you can be!