Travelling To Bilgewater Part 1: Chapter 40 Arc 1 Saga 2

(A/U) Ayo, this is a  word of advice, this chapter is a bit more "Raunchy then others" not like smut or anything but you can tell that there is a little bit more here. Enjoy the chapter!

Y/N pov

It has been exactly 3 hours and 27 minutes and I am officially sick of this boat. The captain told us it would be a multi day voyage, which would have been a multi week voyage had it not been the first class ship we were using which is powered by a crystal in the center allowing for 5x greater speeds. I still hate this boat.

I had never been on a boat so knowing that I imagined it to be more peaceful and serene but unfortunately that was not the case. The boat thanks to its speed was very rocky. I also didn't realize how easily I got sea sick. So there I was sitting on my back staring at the sky  feeling like I am bout to puke.

Captain: AHOY ME LADDIES, I HOPE THIS TRIP IS FULL OF FUN AND ADVENTURE. I HAVE EVER TOLD YOU THE STORY OF-

And now he's yelling great. I feel like death is knocking at my door and now he's yelling at Yasuo who is half asleep about a story about a duck or something. My head was pounding as I sat up and tried to close my eyes.

Akali: You good?

Y/N: Hell no. I feel like I am sicker then I have ever been in my life.

Akali: I didn't know you got sea sick. Have you never been on a boat before?

Y/N: No. Wait, you have?

Akali: I have before, and even if I don't think I would. Here I can help.

She sat down next to me and pat my back, it helped a bit but the sickness was still there.

Y/N: Just leave me to my own demise.

Akali: I'm not gonna leave my lover to die on some boat. Here I can help you and we can go to the cabin underneath. We each have our own room, Ill take you to yours and bring you something cold to drink.

Y/N: Your my savoir Kali.

Akali: Mhm, better be praising me more after all this.

She picked me up as I could feel my body going a little light. She took me to the underneath of the ship as we went into what was presumably my room. It was a nice room with a big bed and a few drinks of some unknown drink.

I sat on the bed as Akali put the blanket over me, as she took out some of the bottle of liquid and poured it into a sizable cup. She gave it to me with ice in it and I gulped it all down.

It tasted really bad, like something my mother used to drink, I could feel my brain get a little fuzzy as my my mind blanked out and  I couldn't tell what was happening anymore.

Akali pov

What the hell is wrong with Y/N, I gave him the drink and his face is a now a bright red and he his swaying side to side and his looks completely lost.

Akali: Y/N are you OK?

Y/N: I'm ok Kali

Akali:( What the hell did I give him?)

I looked to the bottle and was shocked to see what it was. It was called Ionia fever dream: a imported Sake. Oh boy, I just gave him some hardcore stuff, even Yasuo couldn't handle a few glasses of this stuff and I gave it to the 17 year old.

Akali: Y/N, I'm going to go up and get something to ease this ok?

Y/N: Don't go Kali. Stay heeeere.

He was grabbing my leg as I tried to stand up off of the bed. He was crying as tears flowed heavily down his face as he cried out my name. I was on the verge of laughing my ass off.