Thresh Vs Sound Part 1: Chapter 64 Arc 3 Saga 2

Narrator pov

His hook went forward as it bent around and wrapped around your leg trying to pull you forward, but you quickly jumped up and away from the chain of the hook. Miss Fortune pulled out the other pistol as she fired rounds towards Thresh. He laughed as the bullets deflected off of a green and white shield around him.

Thresh: How fun~ Your little toys will have to try a little harder to hit me.

Yasuo: You won't be laughing much longer.

Yasuo charged at him as the wind pushed him faster through everyone was else.

Thresh: Hehe, Don't worry I have many tricks up my sleeve~

He held up his lantern as thee green and black spirits flew out and around him.

Thresh: Go my friends, take them down.

The spirits sped towards Yasuo as they all came on him. He cut them up as he kept charging at Thresh. However, Yasuo had failed to realize the spirits came flying back at him as he looked back and quickly dodged them as they came at him again. They kept circling him as they tried to hit him head on.

Yasuo:( They are just circling me, I can't concentrate on hitting that wraith if I keep getting bombarded by these!)

Braum: Yasuo!

Braum charged towards Yasuo as he began deflecting the spirits with his shield and Yasuo had a chance to breath. He looked towards Thresh as a devilish smile appeared on his face, Thresh hel up his lantern as six more spirits came out of the lantern.

Thresh: Go my friends~ Make sure they have all the fun.

The spirts rushed as they were blitzing across the room as Akali and Irelia were fighting back against them. Miss Fortune was trying to shoot them, but even being hit multiple times, they would not slow down or disappear. 

Akali: Is that all you got, Skeleton bastard!

Thresh: No... but don't worry if your not having fun now... then I can certainly make sure we are in a bit.

Thresh swung his hook fast as he began swiping it towards the others. He aimed for Illaoi as she was already trying to avoid the spirits around her. 

Illaoi:( That hook is long, I cannot get within range of him if I'm being closed off by the hook and spirits.)

Thresh swung with precision as Pyke barely avoided an attack from him as he ran towards Thresh.

Pyke: You annoying wraith.

Thresh pulled back his hook as he swung it around his head and threw it towards Pyke as it wrapped around his arm and Thresh slammed him into a wall as it cracked.

Illaoi:( His skill with that hook his more than I thought, Its hard to get close to him in that way. Yasuo is pinned down. If I can get a good hit then we can just pile on the damage.)

The spirits were flying around the room as furniture and other things were being destroyed. You were trying to avoid the spirits as Thresh summoned 5 more as they rushed you and you were forced to defend.

Y/N:( Shit, I can't get these things off of me long enough to go on the offensive. Not to mention with a small room like this, I can use any bombs or sound breathing or I could risk hurting someone. I just have to play safe for now)

Illaoi: Give me some space, make sure I am covered and I can hit him!

Y/N: Ok!

Illaoi charged through the middle of the room as her tattoos on her arm glowed a bright green and she charged at Thresh. The spirits took priority over her so they rushed her down. Illaoi had no defense as she grabbed her golden idol and it glowed as well.