Dreams Of Peace, Understanding The Flashy: Chapter 108 Arc 3 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Riven: I did it! I killed your elder!

Riven's voice boomed through the hall as everyone within went a gasp. She was now standing in front of a crowd of people as they all stood as they stared at her. Her hands were now chained with a beautiful set of shackles that she admired as their voices were nothing more than whispers to the wind.

???: Do you have any idea of the crime you admit?!

Riven: I do.

???: What an awful girl!

???: Kill her now!

???: There will be balance within this courtroom!

Riven held her breath as she drowned out the words from the judge that sat in front of her. In front of the judge, on a table with a red cover with gold tailings that covered in a fancy lavish, Sat the broken blade.

It was shattered and broken to pieces, it was only shaped to form the sword from where all the pieces would go if it was fixed. She stared at the glowing blade with frustration. It caused all of this, everything in her body told her to break, destroy and plunge it into the ocean. However, she felt that if she did that, it would only come back into her life, somehow, someway.

???: Bring forth the piece from his neck!

Riven's eyes widened as she looked to see a small child bring the piece and placed it to where it would have gone in the blade puzzle that it was. She tried to say something as her voice wouldn't come out. The kid put the piece in as she saw a bright light emerge from the sword.

For a moment she was in total empty emptiness as she sat down in the darkness and thought. Her thoughts were racing as not a single one could be put into words. She wanted so badly to scream and shout, but she knew that none would hear it through the emptiness.

Riven: I'm sorry...

???: You seem to misunderstand your situation.

She opened her eyes to see herself standing under the moon with a fully intact blade in her hands, its familiar heft felt like a chain weighing down on her heart. She looked to see the same face from before in the room, he was standing right behind her all this time.

A man with blue and white clothes and long brown hair tied back into a large ponytail. He looked rugged and dirty as he held a large katana in front of him. The wind around him seemed to bend to his will as she stared down Riven with anger.

???: I came here to avenge him.

Riven: Then do it!

???: I came here to kill you! The one who killed my master.

Riven started to laugh, laughing echoing through the darkness as huge globs of tears streamed down her face. The man was staring at her with rage in his face as he saw her laughing, which only made him even more pissed.

Riven: Then do it! Kill me!

The man rushed down Riven as they both clashed, Riven was fighting for her life as she was trying to get the upper hand from the man. The man was moving like the wind, his movement was strict and predictable, but for some reason she could not stop him from attacking her. She saw these moves, once before...

Riven's brain was breaking down the moves faster and faster as she started to replicate them while the two were battling. The man was growing angrier as his moves went faster and faster, only for Riven to replicate them perfectly.

???: Breath of Wind, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter

Riven:( I have to mimic the move!)