It Seems Like We Have A Plan, Into Action: Chapter 105 Arc 3 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Riven: I still can't believe that you beat The Thumper.

Y/N: I still cannot believe you haven't heard of me.

You were sitting in your cell as you were eating a piece of stale bread as Riven was doing the same. It had been 2 days since you had killed Thumper, not much happened in the cell so you were just working out as you sat and talked to Riven in the meantime. None of the guards have really talked to you during the time nor have they looked you in the eyes. You heard the screaming and the roar of the crowd as Draven's name could be heard.

Y/N: What a popular guy.

Riven: Noxus' one and only. He started the entire drama acting, fighting, executing things. So you can give him credit there.

Y/N: I give no credit to bastards like him, I still believe that people like him are weird as hell. He can call himself the glorious executioner, but he is just another wannabe.

Riven: You two are like the same person, I wouldn't be talking so much about.

Y/N: What do you mean!? How are we the same person?? I'm way cooler than that guy!

Riven: Heh, prob.

Y/N: That reminds me... How do you think we're going to escape?

Riven: Escaping? You think we're going to escape from here? You got to be out of your mind.

Y/N: I have to leave, I have many more important things to worry about then some showboat using his fame to kill people.

Riven: Think about the idea for a moment. Not only would we have to kill almost every single guard here, we would also have to get out of here without getting majorly caught and sent to execution by something that could actually us. Not only that, but what would Draven do if he saw or heard us escaping? We have no chance.

Y/N: I wouldn't say that.

Riven: What makes you say that?

Y/N: Here.

You tossed her a keychain on it with two keys on it as she looked in amazement.

Riven: You got our cell keys! How did you do this?

Y/N: When the guard came through to bring food, I quickly snatched it away from him without him noticing.

Riven:... I don't know, I think that maybe we should just accept it, ya know?

Y/N: Accept it? What do you mean?

Riven: I have done... some things, I don't deserve to be here alive, I want to make sense of all the things I have done. I don't think....

Y/N: You don't think you deserve the freedom, huh?

Riven: I don't know.

Her thoughts spired out of control as images of blood scattered across grassy fields and bodies of soldiers in the battlefield. Her mind landed on one image, a scene of her standing in a beautiful green field with a plow in her hand. The wind was calm and soothing as her hair blew in it. The scene was perfect in her mind as she saw two figures standing within the distance. She waved back as the wind blew harder. It was peace, an idea she had not had since she was born.

She wanted so badly to taste the air of peace and cover herself within its embrace, but that day has not come, and maybe never will. She did not deserve it, she understood why she did not deserve it. She would not question her own fate... Her own worth... The value of our lives.... They all lingered in her mind.

Y/N: Then you should try and get out here even more than I do!

Riven: Huh?

Y/N: I don't know your situation, but I don't think I have to to understand what you mean. You said that maybe you don't deserve to live, but if you don't live how are you supposed that you could have changed?