Yasuo and Pyke Vs. The Chain Warden: Chapter 75 Arc 4 Saga 2

(A/U) To start we have @A_Good_Grape. I remember getting one of my first  comments from you. I always get a good laugh when you comment. It truly means a lot that you have stuck around for this story. I hope you continue to support my style as things continue! Anyway, Enjoy this chapter!

Narrator Pov

A bit before Ahri left to help

Yasuo and Pyke were standing in front of Thresh as he swung his chain around and he held his lantern up and chuckled a bit.

Thresh: It seems that we were always destined to fight~

Yasuo: I've had enough of your face already, wraith. Leave now before we deal with you, just like before.

Thresh: Before huh? You think you saw all of my powers back there, hmm? I'm glad to admit that there are other things I like to keep to myself. Let me show you why they call me the chain warden~

Thresh grabbed the chain connecting his hook as he swung it around. Thresh quickly swung the chain as Yasuo could barely react as the hook went into him. Yasuo looked down to see that the hook did not actually go through his skin, It almost fazed through him as he looked back to see the hook on the other side and the chain still through him.

Yasuo:( What? Does his chain and hook actually not hit you at all? Then why does he swing it around like that?)

Thresh: Hook, line and sinker!

Yasuo felt a cold grasp on where the chain was as the hook retreated back out of him and the hook passing through him once more. However, when the left, the chain did not. The chain was not connecting Yasuo to Thresh as both now had a sickly green chain connecting them.

Yasuo: What the...

Thresh: Soul chain

Yasuo tried to move away from the chain, but the cold grasp it had on him was felt a sudden pain and it wouldn't allow him to move an farther then the distance of the chain. Yasuo tried hitting the chain with his sword, however it only just passed through the chain.

Yasuo: What is this!?

Thresh: Having fun? The Soul chain as connected you and me together. With it in tact, there is no way you can leave the distance that I have set up already. Me and you will a lot more time to play now~

Pyke held his knife as he charged at Thresh from behind as Thresh looked behind. Pyke thrusted forward as the knife was blocked by Thresh's shield. Thresh laughed as he swung his hook up towards Pyke, he moved in the air to avoid it he landed a little bit away from Thresh.

Thresh: It seems the vengeful ghost also wants to play~ Don't worry just let me hit you and we can all play together.

Pyke: I'd rather not.

Thresh: Rather blunt aren't you. No matter, it's only a matter of time until you find yourself and your soul with me for all of eternity. Carried by soon to be the master of all the Mist, Doesn't that seem fun?

Yasuo:( Master of the Mist, he was already called this by Necrit. Why is he only referring to this now?)

Pyke: Watch out!

Yasuo regained his senses as he saw the hook being thrown at him. He tried to back away to dodge it but the chain didn't allow him to move backwards.

Yasuo:( I have to rethink my movement. Thresh uses his powers to manipulate the movements and places a person can go and do. I have to really change up how I can fight him, and with Pyke here we don't really have any defensive options. Which means...)