Waking Up With The Gang Pt 2: Chapter 163 Arc 3 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

You felt yourself float, almost as if you were in the sky as sounds of an echo, fluttered all around. There was no pain and only a feeling of lightness to your own body. You opened your eyes to find yourself in a pool of water.

Y/N:( Where...)

You looked around for a moment as you noticed that the water itself wasn't very deep, but just enough for you to be floating around in its encapsulating grasp.

You shook your head as you wanted to breathe in, but realized that you were completely under water. You looked up to the surface as you swam up. You poked your head out of the water as you breathed in slowly.

Y/N:( What happened? Why was I underwater? Where am I-)

Your thoughts stopped for a moment as you realized that you were in an underground catacombs-like area. It was decently lit as you felt this peaceful feeling all over your body. You noticed how oddly warm the water was, more so than you thought.

Y/N:( Is the spring that Sivir spoke about? My wounds... They are fine. Did this place heal me? Where is the rest of-)

Your eyes went wide as you saw Sivir standing near the corner of the room. There was a hole in the ceiling where water was falling down rapidly. It was almost like a shower room, you only thought this because Sivir was bare ass naked.

You were there swimming as your cheeks were red like velvet. Sivir had a nice body, her body was more hourglass as her butt was a little bigger than most girls, but only dwarfed by her chest. She had a sizable chest as she was washing herself with some soap left on the floor. It wasn't quite as big as Ahri's nor Sarah's( Not really applicable) but it was fine none of the less.

Y/N: ( Sweet mother Ionia, what do I have to do to get some of that!)

Over your time traveling and hanging around a lot of girls you noticed many things. When you went long times without sexual contact, you went into a state that Ahri liked to call: Horny Breathing.

It only happened once or twice before, but it was clearly noticeable. You often stared down the girls as they did certain things( Not they mind) Not to mention all the "alone time".

You thought about it more when you remembered that it had been nearly 4 months since you got some. You could only stare at Sivir as she was bathing herself.

Y/N:( Dear Lord, or lords up above. Just let her turn around, that is all I ask! I won't ask for anything ever again!)

As if the gods answered back she turned around to let the water go down her front. The soap was washed away as you had a front roar seat to the show. You gripped the stone floor as you watched her wash up.

Y/N: ( THANK YOU!)

Sivir: This is nice, I wish I could have this more often- Oh, you're awake.

You shook your head as Sivir stared back at you as she was just still naked. You were surprised to see her act so calmly as you blinked a few times, trying to save the image in your head.

Y/N: YOUR TITS!

Sivir: I... Am aware. You seem to be good enough to scream about a girl's breasts, so you should grab the clothes left and follow me.

She walked away and grabbed her clothes as she was putting them on as you were still watching. She sighed as she looked back at you.

Sivir: Are you done staring?

Y/N:... No.

Sivir: That's it! Show me your stuff then!

Y/N: Huh?