Girls United Vs. Noxian Might Pt 4: Chapter 129 Arc 5 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Meanwhile

You Jumped to the rooftop of his manor as you looked around and ran to the middle of the flat roof. You took out a small bag as you made your way over to the middle of the roof.

Y/N:( Let's hope this works.)

You took out the some powder from the bag as you bit your thumb and blood dripped from it. As the blood dripped from your finger as you put the dust on it as you started to almost draw with both the dust and your blood.

Y/N:( If Swain steps on this and I activate its power, then the sword's powers will be dulled for a time being, that will give us enough time to defeat him.)

You finished drawing what looked like a magic circle as you wiped off any remaining dust on your thumb and looked around to the capitol city. Fireworks and other assorted entertainment lit the sky with magnificent colors as you watched the people down below celebrate with all the food and drink one could imagine.

Y/N:( They don't even know of the danger going on below. If I was one of them, I probably wouldn't either.)

You heard something very faintly as you looked around for the source. You felt the manor shake a little bit as you put your ear to the roof ground. You heard various explosions and magic as you knew what it was.

Y/N:( They are fighting! I have to get down there and join them!)

You jumped from the roof as you headed down towards the fight.

Back To The Fight

Swain blasted his eldritch power toward Akali as she just was able to jump over it and avoid the attack. She rushed towards the sword as she felt a chill run down her spine. Swain was running just as she was as they both ran for the sword. Swain swiped his hand up as red energy formed and launched Akali up into the air. She saw as Swain was about to grab the blade, A chain of golden magic pulled it from the ground and pulled it towards LeBlanc.

LeBlanc: That's enough fun for one day, grandpa!

Swain: Shut up!

He launched red energy into the air as he swiped his hand down and all the power went down. Explosions of red and black occurred all around as Karma was shielding Akali who was in the direct blast. Karma felt something cold in her mind as she felt the blast of energy from Swain on the shield.

Karma:( This cold, it's like a grip of a bitter winter. Is this magic? No, this is from the demon inside, he is fueling this dark power. We have to stop it, here and now!)

Illaoi and Irelia jumped down from the platform as she tapped her idol against the floor. Tentacles started to cover some of the ground as her tattoos began to glow once more, she ran up to Swain as he was shooting bolts of lightning at her.

Illaoi: All is motion!

She slammed her idol into Swain as he was sent flying back into the wall. Tentacles arose from the ground as they swung trying to hit him back. He was able to push himself of of the wall and into the air as he held his left hand up and swatted downward, causing a wave of energy to flow from him and crash into the platform.\

Illaoi:( What is that speed?! And that power, this guy is probably around my age, but to move even faster than me without even using the sword, that demon is something else!)

Illaoi slid along as she saw Irelia move with her as she was dashing with her blades around her side. Irelia got up close and personal with Swain as she looked at him with disgust and pure rage as she began to spin her body fluidly. Riven jumped down as well as she was right next to Irelia as they both moved together.

The Sound of Victory:  Part 1( Lol Harem Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें