Ionia in Shambles, Her Dance: Chapter 186 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

Narrator pov

Senna: Everyone! Gather around to teleport!

Everyone was gathered around waiting for Senna as they were huddled in a a circle and Katarina was pushing against you.

Katarina: What the hell is happening?

Shyvana: It seems that we are heading out to another region, correct?

Lucian: Looks like you got it. We are trying to analyze the next path we can take with our sentinel bases.

LeBlanc: I apologize, I cannot use my magic to take us there, since the interruption of the Black Mist.

Senna: There is no need, if that was the worst of our problems, then this would be much easier than we thought. All we have to do is wait for the World Stone to show us our next path.

Yasuo: Let's hope it can take us back to the Shadow Isles soon, I want a word with that Viego!

Braum: Braum agrees, A stern talking too!

Gwen: My words will cut like scissors!

Vayne: I think a nice crossbow bolt right between his eyes would be much better.

Y/N: Scary....

Senna watched the World Stone intently, as the Mist was beginning to shift and move. However instead of showing a torrent, a storm of black mist around the massive Continent of Ionia.

Y/N: Ionia!

Lucian: What is happening over there!? I have never seen something like this before!

Poppy: It's like a storm!

LeBlanc: A concentrated amount of Black Mist in the area, what was it like before?

Senna: When the World Stone shows the Sentinel bases, it means that there is enough Black Mist to make the jump between, since it pretty much suffocates the Magic signal.

LeBlanc: This means this is where Viego is now, am I wrong?

Olaf: He is there!? Finally!

Yasuo: That means that everyone....

Y/N: We have to go now!

Riven: Yes! Our families are all around there, not to mention some of the strongest magic around this world.

Shyvana: Y/N-Sama, you said you were from there, yes?

Y/N: Everyone....

You were distracted from the people as you were trying to process what was happening. You could only hope and pray that they were alright.

Before

LeBlanc: Y/N.

You were sleeping on a cot on the floor as you opened up to see LeBlanc staring back at you with a smile. You were surprised at her closeness as she snickered and stood up straight.

LeBlanc: Good morning... I was hoping to talk to you for a bit.

You yawned in response with a thumbs up as she chuckled. You stood with a big stretch and walked with LeBlanc for a bit. You both walked out of the Sentinel base as you saw a little bit of the morning sun.

Y/N: Was... There something you wanted Blanc?

LeBlanc: Blanc?

Y/N: Easier to say.

LeBlanc: Hmm... Yeah, you wanted to know what was going on back at home, right?

Y/N: Yeah... How is everyone?