Author's Notes Part 3

Hey, its been a while so I think it was about time for one of these. I just want to celebrate the 10k reads! Holy moly, I just want to say that legit I thought this would have like 1000 maybe 2000 at most. I just want to thank everyone who likes, comments reads and adds to their reading lists. This has legit been my first time using a cite like this, so I have not been used to it at all.

I have been the most happy that I have been in a while thanks to this cite. So I want to thank everyone who has been reading and enjoying this small story.

Now, for some actual updates. I have finally finalized everything that will happen in my head with this saga. Which means that this saga will be most likely longer then the previous. I want you guys to know this because if you feel the need to skip to more important parts then you might have to wait a few days for a lot more things that might interest you more.

I was glad to see that most of you liked the introduction of Miss Fortune and Thresh. They were the most hard to write, especially Miss Fortune. It was hard to get her personality down, and since I made her come off pretty strong, I was scared that most would not like her more aggressive personality.

Thresh is always a fun guy to write. He always has that lingering bastard type of tone within him. I can't wait for him to meet the other characters so that I can write more about them and show him off more.

Now, I want to talk about the more "mature" parts of the story. 

I am planning on writing a Lemon part very soon. For those who don't know a Lemon is a more sexual part or mature story, usually a story can have them rarely or they can be the main part of the story. I have been holding back on them as I wanted to take the time to set up better character dynamics and such. I won't just write you having sex with Akali or whoever else for no reason, that's just weird.

I have an idea of who it will be, but that's not being finalized till I decide to write it. Just know that those type will ramp up in "maturity" as I write them. It will start slow, and a little weird, but I want those kind of things to happen so understand that things will get more "intense" as I write more, not everyone starts off with sex.

I also would love feedback on more battle and fight scenes, because I find that maybe I'm not doing them justice enough. I think that I'm doing fine, but just tell me what you think about them and what you would like to hope to see in the future.

Also, Irelia does have water breathing. I decided this when I first introduced her in the book. I wanted to make sure that every girl would have someway of fighting with you, so I thought which way can I give Irelia the best way to fight with her dancing. Water breathing is just that, a dance in a sense. So she will have those kind of fights as well.

The main point of this was to tell you guys that everything is going pretty well and the story is progressing at a good pace. I won't be writing these too much unless I haven't done so in a long time, which is the case here.

Anyway Have a good day! There might be another chapter today, but don't get your hopes up too high. Have a good day!