Together At Last, Karma's Speech: Chapter 123 Arc 5 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Irelia: You were kidnapped?!

You had just finished telling Irelia the story of how you got here in the first place as she was still looking at you with shock.

Y/N: And to think that nobody noticed, you guys are some heavy sleepers.

Irelia: I'm sorry!

Y/N: I'm kidding, I don't care all that much. Anyway, we need to make sure everyone is ok. Where is everyone else?

Irelia: Ahri was on top of the platform, but Illaoi, Akali and Sarah are all over there.

You looked over by the table as Illaoi was gripping Katarina by her dress as she was staring down. You saw this and walked quickly over to their table. You walked through the crowds as you heard Illaoi and Sarah talking.

Illaoi: You! You're from the meeting a week back, you knocked out Akali, and now you have the audacity to face me now.

Riven: Please stop!

Akali: Zip it! I don't know what you two are doing, but it can't be good.

Sarah: Finally, we get to make sure one of these Noxian bastards pay!

Illaoi: Wait, that scar...

Illaoi looked deeply at Katarina's scar as she remembered this same scar and her deep red hair from her vision a few weeks ago on the boat here.

Illaoi: You're the one from my vision too, the one when you were standing in front of us with fire all around. What is your plan

Katarina was trying to get her off of herself, but Illaoi's grip was matched by none as she was looking at Illaoi with confusion.

Katarina: What are you talking about!? Wait.... I remember!

Akali: I would hope so! I'll give you the same pain I felt before!

Riven: There are people watching!

Y/N: Kat!

Akali: Not now Y/N! We are trying to-

Akali looked back to see you standing with Irelia.

Akali: Y/N?

Y/N: The one and only!

She ran up as she hugged you close as you had to step back a bit. Sarah looked at you as well as she ran up and hugged you as well. You had both in your arms as you crouched down a bit to look at them both. Sarah got closer as she began kissing you on the mouth as you took it by surprise.

Akali: We thought you were dead! Well, I didn't but-

Sarah: Yes you did! We all did! Except... Ahri.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I was kidnaped and other things happened. If I had the option I would have come right here for you guys.

Illaoi: Y/N.

Y/N: Could you put her down, Aoi.

Illaoi: Aoi!

Illaoi got embarrassed as she dropped Katarina on the floor. Riven helped her back up as she wiped off her dress.

Illaoi: Calling the Truth Bearer something like that.... I kind of liked it.

Y/N: I was thinking about a nickname for you for a while.

Katarina: I want to apologize for how I acted to you guys when we first met.

Y/N: You guys met?!

Illaoi: Yeah we did. She went under the name Flora and tricked us into going to that meeting and knocked out Akali when she tried to fight against Swain after he sent us to the cell.