Break With Kai, Welcome... Home: Chapter: 165 Arc 3 Shurima Saga Finale?

Narrator pov

You sat on the soft bed as you were holding Kai'Sa's purple hair as you were brushing it with a fancy comb that Taliyah had found nearby. Kai'sa tapped her fingers on the bed as she breathed a soft sigh.

Her hair was nappy, and quite frankly kind of gross. It was nice to look at it, but picking through it revealed bugs and all sorts of things lodged within. You quickly combed through all the stuff in her hair as she looked back at you.

Kai'Sa: Are you sure this is a good idea? What if something... Anything happens?

Y/N: Things will always happen, but what can we do if they do? We can't fight back, we are not strong enough... Not even together.

Kai'Sa: Is this with Azir?

Y/N:...

Kai'Sa: You tried your best, that's all you can hope for. You're plenty strong...

Y/N: Is that enough?

Kai'Sa: Will it ever be enough? Do you think you could be any stronger then you are now?

Y/N: I don't know, At some point I will reach the pinnacle of my strength, I wasn't hoping that would be now.

Kai'Sa: Maybe it is? Maybe it's not? I suppose if we think too hard about it, then maybe we think about strength wrong.

Y/N: I just want... I want... I want to protect the people I love, but shit just keeps getting harder. I... Already failed...

Kai'Sa: Is that how you got here? You told me before, but... You never told me the whole thing.

Y/N: I lost a fight, and because of that I came here. I was in Noxus, fighting with my friends, we just won a big fight, and... Someone showed up, Malzahar he called himself. I lost and was sent here, I lost the fight and I couldn't protect them.

Kai'Sa: You say them, the people who are taking us back? Who are they?

Y/N: They are... My... Girlfriend...ssss.

Kai'Sa: Girlfriends? As in more than one?

Y/N: Yeah....

Kai'Sa: Does that make me your.... Girlfriend?

Y/N: Yeah... It would.

Kai'Sa: I've never had love like this before, is it normal to share?

Y/N: It's kind of normal, I've seen it more than enough times, but if you are uncomfortable with it, then you don't have to.

Kai'Sa: No, I've never really had love like this before, so I just want to understand it first. I think maybe they could help me too.

Y/N: So you want to go back?

Kai'Sa: Knowing that you have allies back there, that you can go home, and you can help Shurima, then I want to go. I know that maybe with a team we can do something great.

You slowly groped Kai'Sa from behind as you put your head on her shoulder. She laid her head next to yours as she touched your cheek gently. You leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

Kai'Sa: S-Stop...

Y/N: I love you Kai.

Kai'Sa: I do too... I know that, but I'm scared.

Y/N: We are all scared, let's hold onto each other, so we don't have to be scared anymore.

Kai'Sa: I like that.

You laid down on the bed as she did the same. She was laying next to you on your shoulder as she played with your hair. She pushed her head into the crook of your neck as she was hugging you as she closed her eyes.