Leaving( In A Flashy Way), Perspectives: Chapter 84 Saga 5

Narrator pov

3 days later

You walked through the dock of Bilgewater as you your tattered clothes inside a case as you held both blades with the other hand.  Some people walked by as the moon shined down the waters down below. Your hair was still kept down as you didn't have the strength, time nor energy to fix it up and make it cool. You were still walking slow from the pain, but at least you could walk.

You made it to the dock as you saw the same boat that took you to Bilgewater in the first place, still new and shined. You sighed as you walked towards it as Ahri and Akali were on it already talking about the travel. Miss Fortune was talking to her fist mate, Rafen, as he was in front of a chained Gangplank who was being held back by four more crewmates.

Rafen: Are you sure about this captain? I know that your word goes, but what if Gangplank escapes again and ends up taking over Bilgewater while you are gone?

Gangplank: Not a bad plan, if I say so myself.

Miss Fortune: First of all, if you let Gangplank escape at all! Then I will personally go to every single person that was there and allowed to him escape and personally shoot you all in the forehead, faster then you can say" Gangplank escaped"!

The crew was visibly frightened as Gangplank just chuckled to himself.

Miss Fortune: Second. If Bilgewater is ever to improve and grow, then the people will have to decide what they want. Right now the city is still  in chaos and in need of desperate repairs.

Rafen: That's why it needs you!

Miss Fortune: That's also why it needs to grow by itself. The people are tired of leaders, they are tired of hurt and problems that others cannot solve. The people will learn to understand what kind of leader they need. And once they do, then I will be that leader. But not until I'm ready to be Bilgewater's queen.

Rafen: What do you mean, captain?

Miss Fortune: I realized something Rafen. After all the chasing of Gangplank, after the fight with the Ruined King, I realized that I am not fit to be Bilgewater's leader. Not yet... I am going to travel with these guys, I will prove to the world the kind of capable leader I can be, and once the world and the city of Bilgewater sees that I am the one they need.

Rafen: I see...

Miss Fortune put her hand on his shoulder as she sighed.

Miss Fortune: Just make sure that if anything bad happens, that you guys are the ones to deal with it. I am giving you honorary captain, Rafen.

Rafen: I-I... Thank you captain!

Miss Fortune: Just make sure you don't abuse that title.

Gangplank: Don't worry Fortune. I will make sure that Bilgewater is back in my hands as soon as you leave. Heh.

Miss Fortune: Really? 

Gangplank: You can bet your bottom serpent on that, little girl.

Miss Fortune: Mhm, I bet. Gangplank, I learned a lot during this whole time. That orange eating, bottom feeders like you, only like to prey on the weak and helpless. People so far below you that you cannot see when they rise up and kick your ass. And that still hasn't changed. Not one bit.

Gangplank: And I love every second of it.

Miss Fortune: Good! Then you will love every second you spend in the brig, until I get back. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Gangplank's face got angrier as he was then hauled off by the other men as he took sight of you.

Gangplank: Oi, boy!