Drink The Night Away!: Chapter 184 Arc 2 Ruined Saga

Gnar Drink

Narrator pov

Everyone: Cheers!

The room was lit with cheers as everyone was sitting around a huge table( brought in by Braum) as everyone was drinking and eating to their heart's content. Samira was standing on the table with Braum as they were both singing a "song". Song, being a very generous term as whatever they were singing, had no intelligible words, just noises.

Lucian: It seems like you guys are having a good time.

Samira: You can't go about ending the world in a typical style. You got to live up!

You noticed how Samira was trying her best not to topple over on top of the table as Braum was holding her up as she was almost pirouetting across. You had a small shot of something not so strong as you were watching her dance in her new sentinel uniform.

Although, from all the mess that was being made, it was hard to tell if her clothes came stained and unwashed, or she happened to be a messy drinker

Although, from all the mess that was being made, it was hard to tell if her clothes came stained and unwashed, or she happened to be a messy drinker. Watching everyone cheering and having fun was a much more pleasing sound than the death and decay all around.

Every single person looked to be in decent spirits as Olaf and Riven were having a drinking contest, and Olaf was not looking so good. His face bright red as Riven went pint after pint. Riven was already quite a hardy girl, much more so then most of the people you had met, but even now it was no surprise that she had the constitution of a stone.

Olaf: How are you drinking more than me!?

Riven: I like to drink, what can I say?

The others were baffled by the statement, but the people who knew Riven knew that it was just how she was. She kept drinking with Olaf as Gwen was staring in amazement at the purple liquid in her cup.

Gwen: What is this?!

Y/N: That's wine, it's like a fruit drink.

Gwen: How exciting!

Gwen took a big swig of what was already a lot of wine from what was supposed to be a beer glass as she downed it swiftly. Her face turned a beat red and she was having a hard time trying to keep her head from moving as she looked dizzy, but was smiling with bliss.

Gwen: Oh my!

You could tell just from her voice that it was already at least a little tipsy as she was looking around for more.

Gwen: So nice~ All these new things to try!

Y/N: I think you had enough Gwen, we wouldn't-- 

Samira came stumbling around as she had another bottle of wine in her hand as she quickly poured it into Gwen's cup without much of a hassle.

Samira: It's a party, we gotta live it up!

You looked back to see Gwen chugging the wine down from her cup. Her face was now bright red as her body was moving like she was dancing, small sways as she was smiling.