It's Over, Love Is The Connection To Us All: Chapter 81 Arc 5 Saga 2

(A/U)@PedroGabrielMalaquia Thank for you for being another one of the oldest followers I have had! I'm glad that people can like the story, so please keep liking and reading( If you still enjoy it that is) Anyway, I'm glad that people liked the last chapter, def my favorite and will be for prob awhile. This chapter will just be some exposition and a few little jokes, but please enjoy this chapter as well!

Y/N pov

I felt my body collapse onto the floor of the boat as I could feel my breath and the sweat beading across my entire body. I had my hands on the floor to support myself, but it still wasn't easy. I could feel every ache and pain scoured across my body as my breathing was rapid. My heart was easily going 200 bpm, no doubt. I felt the heat on my forehead die down as I was almost choking on my own blood coming from my mouth. My vision was very blurry as I could barely tell the sun was shining down on the area. 

Y/N:( Keep your breathing... under control. You have to make sure that you don't bleed out to death.)

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I was being shaken. It took me a second as I started hearing voices call to me. I looked behind to see Irelia shaking me as tears streamed down her face. 

Y/N: Irelia... Could you not shake me... I think I ruptured my...everything.

Irelia: Why the hell would I not shake you! You almost died! I was so worried about your final fight with Viego! Please...just let me stay close.

She got real close but she didn't hug me, I assumed she knew that I was still bleeding profusely, I hope. I heard others as I saw Pyke and Braum covering up the hold in his stomach. I could still make out the conversation.

Braum: Pyke! Don't go into the light! The only light you should go to is the for the kitchen once we get everything cleaned up.

Pyke: I'm... not dead!

Braum: Oh. Braum apologizes.

Pyke: Apology... accepted.

Braum: YES!

I smiled as much as I could before my jaw started to hurt. I tried to get up but felt another pair of hands as I looked to see Yasuo holding my shoulder.

Yasuo: Don't move to much, you could rupture something!

I felt more hands as I felt a pair of eyes drilling into my soul. I looked back to see Akali who's left leg was in a makeshift splint and her outfit was damaged all around.

Akali: Explain to me how you can even move in that state?

I tried to shrug but my shoulders were in too much pain. Akali hugged me tight as I felt another rib break under the pressure. I hugged her back as she looked up to me with tears in here eyes.

Akali: We did it...

Y/N: Yup. Thanks to everyone.

Akali: Here, lets patch you up.

Akali applied bandages from her pack and tied them around my body. She took off my headband as all my hair dropped down. Illaoi walked over as Akali was doing this.

Illaoi: It seems that you are much more powerful then I thought.

Y/N: Is that... a compliment?

Illaoi: About as much as it could be. Your the only reason we were able to beat him after that initial push.  To think that ability of yours is that strong, it was like you were dancing to a song you had heard so many times. You really are special Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks. I just try to show off as much as I can.

Illaoi: Then I should as well.

Illaoi leaned in as she kissed you on the lips as you were taken aback. She held it there for awhile as you finished. Akali headbutted Illaoi away as Illaoi looked down to Akali.