LeBlanc's Grand Plan: Chapter 115 Arc 4 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

You walked through the grand halls of the home as you were looking towards the various doors and there were some paintings and artwork that were hanging above the walls and some of the doors.

Y/N:( Wow, this place is huge! I wonder what is in these doors?)

You walked over to one of the doors as you opened it up. It was just a regular bathroom with a nice bath and toilet to accompany it. You shut the door as your curiosity grew even more. You walked over to the door on the other side as you opened it up.

It was a room with even more art and things inside, you went inside as you admired some of the beautiful art. You grew more excited as you ran out of the room as you ran down the hall to another door.

Y/N:( I wonder what's in this one!)

You opened the door to see a regular bedroom, although there were two people on the bed. You saw them both move very... rhythmically. The sounds of both man and woman moaning filled the room as a huge blush appeared on your face. The girl looked at you as she waved to you.

Y/N: I'm....Sorry...

You closed the door as you ran from the door.

Y/N:( They were having sex!)

You ran a little while as you stopped and just continued to walk. You saw a huge double door as you pushed on it and it opened with ease. You looked in to see a giant dining room table as there were a bunch of cloaked figures walking around placing plates of food on the large table. You saw that each cloak had a symbol of a rose colored black.

Riven: Y/N!

You looked to see Riven waving to you from the end of the large table. She was sitting next to LeBlanc and Katarina who were both sitting next to each other. Katarina gave you a look as she looked away, and ate her breakfast. You walked over as you sat between Riven and LeBlanc.

LeBlanc: You must be hungry~ Please eat.

Y/N: Um...

LeBlanc: Do you want me to feed you~?

Y/N: No! I'm capable!

You started to eat all the food prepared as you felt someone looking at you, as you looked up to see Katarina staring at you, but the moment you looked back she looked down at her food. You did it again and she did it again, and when you looked at her she looked down. This happened a few times until you just kept staring at her. She eventually looked back to see you staring at her.

Y/N: Are you ok?

Katarina: I'm fine!

Riven: I wouldn't be fine if I couldn't kill a guy who has been poisoned for three days.

Riven: You little!

LeBlanc: Now, Now~ Let's not fight right now, after all we tried so hard to make something you guys would all enjoy~

Y/N: She's right this is pretty good!

The two stopped and they both sat down and continued to eat. LeBlanc was just kind of looking around as she took a sip of what looked to be wine as she coughed to gain people's attention.

LeBlanc: I'm glad you are all able to enjoy the meal, but I did not save your guys' lives just to have breakfast and a chat.

Katarina: I would hope so.

LeBlanc: I think introductions are a must. I go by many names, but I implore you to call me LeBlanc, I am the leader or the Matron of the Black Rose.

Riven: You're the leader!