Festival God, A Bit Of Reflection: Chapter 95 Arc 1 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

You posed dramatically as you could hear the cheers from the crowd and the roar of applause only grew your own ego as you bowed to the crowd. You looked towards the girls as their faces were full of shock. You laughed as you held up some of the bombs from Zed, but there were colored red, green and pink instead a dyed black.

Y/N: Let the festivities begin!

You threw up a dozen of the colored bombs as they exploded into the air as firework like explosions lit up the morning sun. You pointed your two pointer up to the sky as you had a huge smile on your face.

Y/N: The Gods bless me, and now I have become one of them!

You spun around as you backflipped and made another pose as you looked back at the girls. They all looked at you with weird faces as you looked at them blankly.

Y/N: How was that?

Akali: That was... something.

Illaoi: Very... interesting.

Y/N: You didn't like it!?

Karma: We never said that! It's just... different.

Y/N: FUCK! I PRACTICED THAT FOR LIKE 3 HOURS!

Ahri: I loved it Y/N! Don't listen to them.

Y/N: Thank you Ahri.

Karma: It's nice to see you here. I was thinking you wouldn't show. I told you to get here early didn't I?

Y/N: Yeah well... I wanted to practice for my entrance. First impressions are everything y'know.

Sarah: But we already know-

Y/N: ANYWAY... Let's go already, I don't care about anything after all that.

Irelia: That's a good idea Y/N!

Irelia got a bit closer to you as you noticed the uniform on her.

Y/N: Well that's new.

Irelia: Your mother made it for me, while I was training away.

You looked at it a bit closer as you walked around her as she saw you eyeing you up and down. She felt a little embarrassed as you looked at her, but also felt happy knowing that you looked at her like this.

Irelia: It's a little embarrassing to see you eyeing me all the time-

You were behind her as you slapped her ass and she jumped back a bit. The crowd was silent as you looked back to her as she looked at you with a red face. You put your hand on your chin as she looked up to you.

Y/N: Looks a little tight back there.

Irelia: What the hell! Y/N, please don't do that in front of-

*Rip*

You heard a rip in Irelia's uniform as you looked behind her. You saw her backside completely split as her underwear was showing and their was a rip in her pants part of her uniform. You turned her around and covered her pants bottom up with your hands as the crowd was confused.

Y/N: Figured as much.

Irelia:...

She was blushing super hard as Ahri, Akali and Illaoi were holding in their laughter as Sarah was sighing and Karma was worried about her outfit. You picked her up so no one would look as you waved to the crowd.

Y/N: Uh... Goodbye!

You jumped onto the ship with Irelia as the rest of the girls walked up the ship plank and the crew prepared to take off. The group waved everyone off as Sarah walked up to the ship wheel and took hold.