New Look, Time To See The World: Chapter 168 Arc 1 Ruined Saga

Narrator pov

Lucian: Wake up you two! We have more important things to do than sleep.

Y/N: As if... I even did.

You sat up as Gwen was sleeping next to you. You didn't sleep, not that much anyway, you were just staring at the ceiling for a rather long time. It was too hard to sleep anyway.

Gwen: Is it morning already?

Lucian: Can't really tell, the sun hasn't shown its face for a few days, but you can pretend it is, if that's what you want.

Gwen: I love playing make believe! We used to do it all the time with my maker!

Y/N: Oh Make believe that sounds-WAIT!

Lucian: Don't say anything your going to regret Y/N. If I hear something stupid come out of your mouth when I woke up, not even 10 minutes ago, I won't be happy.

Y/N:.... So do you like roleplay~

Lucian: WHAT DID I SAY?!

Gwen: Roleplay? Oh, like playing a role, how exciting! I would love-

Lucian: PLEASE!

Senna: Lucian, that's enough playing around with the young ones, we need to get the station up and running.

Lucian: You're right, both of you come here.

You looked back at Gwen as you got up and walked over to the huge stone in the middle of the room. You saw a huge almost diorama of what was the entire map of Runeterra. It was white with bits of gold with silver all over the map.

Y/N: What is this?

Lucian: This is Runeterra, I thought you would know that?

Y/N: Yeah, thanks for the comments Jack-ass. What I meant is why the hell is there a map of Runeterra in the Sentinels Base?

Gwen: So many places! (✦ ‿ ✦)

Senna: Forgive my husband, he can be quite a smart-ass sometimes.

Lucian: Most times.

Senna: Anyway... This map is supposed to show not only where our other bases are around the world, but it also shows the ones in danger. This can only communicate with others via magic, but it can also teleport to other bases.

Gwen: Teleportation! How quaint!

Y/N: You can teleport? But I thought that kind of magic was hard to obtain?

Senna: It is, relatively speaking. These bases were formed even before I was born, hundreds of years ago. While I could explain it all to you, it would be easier for you to know that back then, it was much easier to obtain things like this... Despite the wars..

Y/N: The Rune wars? I've only really heard about it in stories.

Senna: Correct. Regardless, we have many things that help us stop Viego and his rampage.

Y/N: I get it, then he has been doing this for a while?

Lucian: Not necessarily. The Shadow Isles, as you know, have been around since he destroyed the blessed Isles, and that was the first problem. However us sentinels have been fighting them for a long time. It was only when... they started to show up in Bilgewater, when it was a problem.

Y/N: I see...

Senna: Don't worry, as long as we can get to the root of the problem, then we can beat him. You said you fought him once before, correct?

Y/N: Yes.

Gwen: You did?!

Senna: You said that you were able to seal him away in Buhru Artifacts?