Perspective On Her Thoughts, The Manor: Chapter 101 Arc 2 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

The night fastly approached as the guests came pouring into the manor in heaps as every rich and wealthy business owner and political name was walking towards the manor near the edge of Noxus' capitol. The people wore fancy suits and tuxedos and very fine dresses and imported accessories. The carriages carried all the people within as the moon was shining down on the well worn path.

Akali was sitting next to Irelia as both of them were dressed up and riding down the path in a much nicer carriage than before. Akali was looking at Irelia as they both looked back at each other and saw what they were wearing. Irelia was wearing a red and blue silk dress that went down to her calves. She had her hair all out as it was long and wavy and a little bit shiny as well. She had red lipstick and she had a flower tucked into her hair a bit.

Akali had a very similar outfit however this was one cut off at her arms it showed them off. She had her hair into a long ponytail as you could see that her hair was actually highlighted a slight blue in one single streak down her hair. Her dress covered up her top, where Irelia's did not.

Irelia: Are you ok?

Akali: I'm fine.

Her voice was very stern as she parted some of the hair from her eyes. She had been like this the entire time, she had very few words as she would often just stare or ignore questions targeted towards her. Sarah and Illaoi were both hanging around next to each other as Sarah looked back at Akali.

Sarah: It's a good thing that they just touched up our outfits as well

Sarah: It's a good thing that they just touched up our outfits as well. I think this fit me much better than what they were offering~

Illaoi: You look like you are trying to get some. HAHAH!

Sarah: And who said I am not~ Y/N will be there, maybe he can show me the attention I deserve~

Irelia: I wonder what he wore to the event?

Illaoi: Knowing him, he would just wear that uniform of his and say something like " I'm already the highlight of the event, any fancier and I would just be center stage!"

Ahri: He would do something like that!