Bounty Of A Lifetime: Chapter 155 Arc 2 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

Sivir: You seem to know your way around a good fight.

Y/N: I've been trained for many years in the art of combat, I am very good at those kinds of things.

Sivir: I can tell, I think having you for this is a good idea. Having a good frontline will always help us.

Y/N: What are you talking about? Frontline?

Sivir: I guess I can get down to business then. There is a place I need to be, a place near Sai Faraj, a place filled with ancient Shuriman relics. The Sun Disk.

Y/N: Sun Disk?

Sivir: Interested? The Sun Disk is said to be an object of unparalleled power, it was said to give ancient warriors power beyond belief. The process we now know as Ascension. They would become something more than themselves.

Y/N: Sounds... Powerful to say the least.

Sivir: I am glad you get it. But there is more than just the Sun Disk itself. I happen to come across, or more so learned that I have the key to the tombs underneath.

She raised her spinning blade as she spun it in her hand.

Sivir: The tombs down below are said to have powerful relics and ancient weapons down beneath. Not to mention, There is a spring down below, said to have powers beyond belief.

Y/N: Spring?

Sivir: You've been trying her, haven't you? The Wanderer, that's what some of them call her. Or they call worse insults, probably too disgusting to say to any person. But you clearly know that, at least now you do.

Y/N: You know her?

Sivir: I knew of her, there is a key difference. Personally, I don't care what she does, she doesn't affect me so why should I care? But you are clearly trying to help her. That fighting was a clear sign.

Y/N: She is... Important to me. I love her, there I said it.

Sivir: You love her?

Y/N: Yup.

Sivir:... I guess I get it. Now that I get a good look at her face... She is very pretty.

Y/N: I know right! And that as- Continue

Sivir was confused as you just ended the sentence as she shrugged it off and pulled a gold coin from her pockets.

Sivir: That spring has done things that cannot even be explained. Whatever is with her, it might be able to fix her.

Y/N: Don't say fix. Get rid of a parasite, that's much better. Kai'Sa is fine, something is inside her body and her mind, I need that gone.

Sivir: It might be able to do that.

Y/N: What do you mean, might? Have you been there?

Sivir: I have...Once. I was brought along with a few others. There was this lady, I don't remember her name very well. She brought us with her and promised that there was only one thing that she wanted and we could take the rest.

Y/N: Then?

Sivir: She tricked us, she brought me along because of this weapon. It was the key to the tombs down below. Most of them died during the trip, but she killed off the rest before she struck me. I lost consciousness and I fell... Right into the springs.

Y/N: So you died?

Sivir: I don't know, someone saved me... He looked... Not human, it was like a fever dream. He had to be awakened... Something, it's hard to describe.