Sound & The Exile Vs. The Glorious Executioner : Chapter 106 Arc 3 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Draven: It's Draven's time to shine!

He spun both axes in his hand with relative ease, as he dashed towards both you and Riven. He swiped the right blade towards your neck. You ducked under it as Riven swung her sword down as he blocked it with his left blade. He smiled at both of you as you spit in his face.

Draven: WHAT TH FUCK!?

Y/N: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!

Draven: You are one weird bastard!

Draven and you were clashing as you and Riven were trying to get the upper hand. Draven was experienced to say the least, his constant spinning of the heavy looking axes kept up as you ducked under one. Draven raised his leg up and kicked Riven back. She was sent back as she landed on the dirt. You two were clashing as she stood up. She looked to see the other gates in each cardinal direction of the arena, open as an executioner poured out of each one. She held her blade as she looked towards all of them.

Riven: Shit!

Executioner: It seems like you guys thought yourselves lucky! Not today!

Announcer: The Chaos Brigade has just arrived. Here to take on the Exile and Tall guy!

The crowd roared as the clash of weapons was drowned out by their applause and constant cheering. You jumped back a bit as you wiped some of the sweat off your brow. You looked back to Riven as all the executioners surrounded you both.

Y/N:( This is bad. I had assumed that we would be taking a major doing this, but to fight this many, I don't even have my weapons or my bomb- Wait!

You felt around in your mouth as you felt round objects inside as you put them on your tongue and stuck your tongue out. Three of Zed's bombs as you put them in your pocket of your pants.

Y/N:( How lucky! I only have three, I can either choose to use them all at once or separately. But with these I can take on the other guys.) Riven!

Riven: Huh?!

Y/N: You take on Draven! I will take care of the rest.

Riven: What!? I cannot take on Draven!

Y/N: I believe in you! Ok?!

Riven hesitated for a second as she steeled herself. She charged towards Draven as you charged towards her. You high fived as you both switched targets.

You ran towards the 4 others as one sent down a large chain as you flipped over it and jumped towards him. He ducked as another one with a whip lashed it forward as you grabbed it. Your hand was bleeding as you pulled the one guy closer as in one swift motion, you sliced at his chest and he fell down in a pool of blood.

Y/N: It seems like you guys are also underestimating me.

Executioner 3: That is why we prepared, fool.

More executioner looking people rushed out of the north gate as you looked to see yourself surrounded by people. You were looking all around as you wiped some of the blood off your hand.

Announcer: What will Tall Guy do in this situation!? He is utterly hopeless in this scenario, what will he do to beat any of these guys?!

The crowd was eating up all of his words and the tone as they cheered from their seats as you just sighed. You held out the blade as you steeled yourself.

Y/N: Welp, this isn't going to be easy.

With Riven

Draven: Is that all you got?!