Swain's Talk, The Pale Sorceress: Chapter 114 Arc 4 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Swain sat within his study, the morning sun already shining bright on the room. He had his favorite bird, Beatrice, on his shoulder as he drinking his morning coffee. He had a good book in his hand as he was looking the hustle and bustle of Noxus. He got up and looked to his desk to his plans all written out and tidy. He smiled to himself as he took another sip of his morning drink.

Talon: I have returned with news sir.

Swain looked back to see Talon kneeling as his head was low. Swain put down his drink as he walked a little closer to Talon and stood in front of him.

Swain: Raise your head and explain yourself.

Talon raised his head as he stood up and looked Swain in the eyes.

Talon: Blane and Hicary of the Trifarian Legion have been reported dead. Blane's body has been frozen and destroyed, and for Hicary, we reason to believe that her body was destroyed in a way that left her completely destroyed, her ashes were spotted in a burnt spot near the middle of town.

Swain: I had a feeling, using them was just to make sure that they were always on their toes. Other than that, their lives were worth very little. But I know you have the information I truly want.

Talon hesitated for a moment, he shook off that awful feeling as he coughed to clear his throat from anything.

Talon: Katarina and Y/N have gone missing, as well as The Exile, Riven. We have yet to find anything to find them. The last thing we have is a series of Katarina's knives in an alley, and Y/N's blood all around.

Swain:... I see. Which means a few things, either of which are fine. One, she could have actually killed him and is now trying to recover somewhere else, or two, she hurt him good and died in the process and Y/N is now hiding in the process. It seems like my plan is going well, for now.

Talon: This plan sir...

Swain: Soon Talon, I need to gather my thoughts with a few more people I need to talk to. Excuse me while I do that.

Talon: Yes sir.

Swain: Go back to your stationed area, I will send you a sign when I need you.

Swain walked out of the room as he smiled to himself.

Swain:( Look who is a step ahead, Pale Sorceress)

With the girls

Ahri: Go fish!

Illaoi: You're lying, I know you are!

The girls were all sitting in a circle except Irelia, all playing go fish. Ahri was sweating like crazy as Illaoi called her out, she looked back to her cards as she saw that she did have the card that Illaoi asked for.

Illaoi: Well?

Ahri: I have no obligation to tell you anything.

Sarah: Why do we even play with Ahri!? All she does is cheat!

Ahri: That's not true!

Akali: What about when we played poker, and you just lied about every card you had?

Ahri: That was one time.

Illaoi: And when we played memory and you secretly looked under every card?

Ahri: That was-

Sarah: Or when I was playing blackjack and YOU LITERALLY said that no one had a 21, at all!

Ahri:...

Illaoi: And now she's silent, whatever I'm done, I can't take being in her anymore!