Sound Vs. The Grand General Pt 1: Chapter 131 Arc 5 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

You stared back at Swain as he flashed a deep red as you let go of LeBlanc as she walked away from the area. You just kept looking at him as you tried to get a read on him, but there was something keeping you from getting a good read on him.

Swain: You seem distracted?

Y/N: Just thinking about how I'm going to kick your ass.

Swain: Really? Go ahead and try, me and this power within me will make sure that even if you try, you won't make it out alive.

Y/N: Your demon right? I see... WAIT!

Swain: Have you realized how futile this fight would truly be? I'm glad that someone in your band of freaks is sensible.

Y/N: No, you old coot! Think about it! You have a demon!

Swain: Ok?

Y/N: And The original point of the pillars was to protect this world from demons right?

Irelia: Oh my god....

Akali: Y/N....

Y/N: That just means that this was fate, you are supposed to die by my hand. I, Y/N, The Pillar Of Sound! Will make sure you can never harm anyone anymore!

Swain: I see, how do you suppose you do that?

Y/N: I have a pretty good plan in my mind.

Swain: That plan being to use concealment magic at the top of my manor to seal away my power isn't it?

You went silent as you made a more serious face. He knew the plan in full, he that you were supposed to lay the magic and find the sword within the manor. And yet he knew both, which shocked you but no surprise.

Y/N: No wonder they call vision a key aspect of strength. I guess you figured it out.

Swain: You think I just let my own home go unguarded? You don't seem to understand the preparations I made for this moment.

Swain held up the sword as the top started to glow black as magic power was being flowed into the blade. A ball of pure energy was shot into the air as the ball went high into the room until it hit the ceiling where the magic circle was. The roof exploded as rubble and specks of dust came down on the large room as you just stared at Swain.

Y/N:( Shit, the circle has been destroyed, that leaves me with only one option, beat him as he is, which could be difficult. IF all of them together couldn't beat him, then I am in for a grand ol time aren't I?)

Swain: You seem tense, you could always join me. Think about it, you could have the strength you always wanted and protect the people of Noxus. I will let those girls live, except LeBlanc, that bitch needs to see me take her life right in front of all of you.

Y/N: You see, that sounds enticing, but I happen to like LeBlanc quite bit, so doing anything to her sounds pretty bad.

LeBlanc: Oh my~

Y/N: You already are pissing me off too much, so its not like I would take your words anyway.

Swain: I guess that only leave one-

You had already dashed towards him as you both slammed your swords against each other. You both struggled as you both stared at each other. Swain pushed you back as black magic started flowing from the sword as he swung it wildly. The magic was like a flow of magic flowing like a whip from the sword. It crashed into the walls as you jumped over the attacks and landed away from him.

Swain: Impatient, aren't we?

Y/N:...

Swain: Fine, Let me show you what I can truly do!