The Uniform, Akali's Wavering Spirit: Chapter 96 Arc 1 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Irelia flipped over Akali's shuriken as she used her blades to deflect Akali's kunai throw. Akali got close and personal as she was using a combination of kicks and flips to try and hit her. Irelia was quick and used her blade to quickly parry Akali's hits, but Akali wasn't done. Irelia swiped at Akali, only for her to flip onto Irelia's blade as she kicked Irelia back and she faltered a bit.

Irelia:( She's only gotten quicker after all this time. I'll have to show her what I can now do!)

Irelia charged at Akali as both of them clashed with quick blows as Akali had trouble wavering Irelia's relentless attacks. Akali was having trouble using her kama and other ninja tools to fight off her back.

Akali:( I'll have to go all out, if I want her to take me seriously.)

Akali: Kinkou Art: Shadow Assault.

She dashed as fast as she could as she quickly overpowered Irelia as she was sent flying back. Karma casted a shield on Irelia as she took no damage as she landed on her back. Irelia quickly got up as she breathed in deeply and charged at Akali once more.

Akali:( She's doing the breathing attack!)

Irelia:( Remember what you have trained for!)

Irelia: Water Breathing, Third Form: Flowing Dance

She started to flow her blades as Akali threw her bombs and kunai at Irelia at lighting speeds. Irelia was fully focused as water started to flow from her blades as they all lined up, and started to flow all together. She danced as moved forward as she deflected all the attacks coming at her. She kept up the dance as the crew started to cheer for both of them as they kept the up. Irelia got close to Akali as Akali jumped away from Irelia as she landed behind Irelia who just finished her attack.

Akali:( I see. Using my Shadow Assault that early was stupid of me. Dammit! I need to think about my attacks earlier and sooner. Irelia is quick, but more importantly she is very defensive. Her blades allow her to wait out her opponent's attacks and moves, while she can switch between offensive and defensive with relative ease. Her attacks aren't the best but when she just keeps hitting you while you've used up all your strength, then it wouldn't matter.)

Akali stood there thinking about her next move Irelia took quick short breaths as she charged at Akali. However, her steps were quick and it looked like she was leaving behind steps of water, like she was stepping in water.

Irelia: Water Breathing, Ninth Form: Splashing Water Flow, Turbulent

She was moving quickly all around Akali as Akali tried to pinpoint where she would step next, but her footwork was too quick as she got right in Akali's face. She kicked Akali back as she sent into the wall as Irelia got back into Akali's face, as Akali could barely react to her onslaught of attacks. Irelia had kicked Akali as she was sent into the air as she jumped up into the air and let water flow back into the blades once more. She positioned them all into a line as she was about to position herself into a flip.

Irelia: Water Breathing, Second Form: Water Wheel

She slammed the water into Akali as she slammed into the floor of the boat, and Irelia landed a little ways away. Akali tried to get up but felt the pain from her back to be a lot more than she thought.

Akali:( She must have hit me there! Fuck!)

Akali fell to the ground, frustrated with herself as the crew cheered Irelia's name and she bowed a bit before walking over to Akali.

Sarah: I know you guys have to train and all that, but could you try not to mess up my new ship. It's been like a week, I'd rather not return, I just have to repair this thing...much.