Sound Vs. The Grand General Pt 4 Chapter 134 Arc 5 Finale Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

You rocketed off the roof as you met face to face with Swain as he stared you down in annoyance, he quickly pulled the sword back as he slashed at you. You could hear the whoosh of the sword as you quickly moved yourself in the air as you kicked him into a nearby building.

You landed on top of a building across from his as you looked around the capitol. It was all on fire as people were running for safety near the entrance to the city as you felt your vision go blurry for a moment. You held your chest cut as you felt blood as you wiped some of it and looked at your bloody fingers.

Y/N:( I may understand how he fights but that doesn't mean I have won. I have to use the blessing to push myself even farther before I feel the exhaustion take over. Which means using my everything!)

You looked down to see Swain emerge from the broken building as the wings from his back sprouted out and screamed in anger as he held the sword to the sky. You noticed the high density of magic in his area as you smiled to yourself.

Y/N: Of course you wouldn't go down that easily!

You dashed towards him as you went at him with blinding speeds. He couldn't see you move towards him as he felt something crash into him as he slammed into another building.

Swain looked to see you attacking him with blinding speeds as you two were now evenly matched in speed, but the difference in power was too great as you pushed the sword out of Swain's grasp as you hit him with the swords as they blew up in his face, and he was sent out of the building back to the streets of Noxus.

Swain was able to barely grab the sword back as he slid on the ground on the streets as you came out of the streets as you began to fight once more. You were both hitting each other as your bombs scattered out and exploded on him.

Swain:( What the fuck is this reaction speed!? That mark on his face is giving him so much more speed and strength, but what was he talking about? It's like he is reading my attacks, I can't get a good attack on him! No matter! He is still more hurt then I am, keep pushing him until he can no longer!)

You both fought as Swain sliced your leg and jumped over and flew above you faster as he flew forward quickly. You dashed forward as Swain sent waves of black energy towards you. You quickly slashed at them as they lingered in the air for a second and exploded after as you flipped over one and kept dashing at him while he flung his dark magic in the air.

You quickly leaped forward as Swain saw you move towards him as he had no time to dodge the attack. You grabbed his leg as you pulled yourself forward and brought down your blade on his wings.

Y/N: Sound Breathing, Third form: Clangorous Soul

You sliced down his left wing as an explosion blasted it off as Swain started falling out of the air as he blasted you with his eldritch power as you landed and slid across the ground and looked back at him.

Swain's left wing burned away as he now only had one wing as he fell to the ground as he flickered the right wing in the air and he slid across the ground as he held the sword in his left hand as he looked across the street.

Swain:( How is he doing all of this?! I can get off some attacks, but he is just evenly matching me in every way! That's not possible! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!)

Swain: You fucker!

Y/N: I wouldn't be talking any more than you are right now! I'm going to kill you right here and right now!

Raum: KILL HIM NOW, KILL,KILL,KILL, KILLLLLL!

Swain: I'll kill you!

Y/N: How many times are you going to say that!?