200 Follower Special: Beach Episode(Lemonish)

Narrator pov

The birds chirped loudly as you stared back at the warm sun on your back. You quickly took off your makeshift sunglasses made of stuff from the Placidium, but this was it. You held a picnic basket and a towel as you placed them on the ground and threw your arms up in the air.

Y/N: I LOVE THE BEACH!

You looked to see a perfect beach of white sand and crystal blue water as the waves were crashing with force onto the sand. You saw the abundance of people, it was a lot, but not too much where it was crowded. You took in a fresh breath of air as you quickly set down the blanket and sat on the sand.

You took your shirt off as you were left in your swimming trunks and you let your hair down as you closed your eyes and let yourself bask in the sun.

Y/N: A nice day on the beach is exactly what I need.

Sarah: What "we" needed you mean?

You looked up to see Sarah in almost one piece(Heh.) swimsuit as she smiled down to you. You heard footsteps as you saw the rest of the girls burst out of the nearby tree line as they made their way towards the beach.

They were getting a lot of attention as most of the men around were ogling them in every which way. It was like watching super models slowly make their way towards the beach. They made their way towards you as Ahri leaped towards you.

Ahri: Y/N! Do you like my suit?~

Ahri's huge chest was pushing against you as she rubbed her cheek against yours.

Y/N: Yeah... You look great.

Akali: What about me!?

Irelia: And me?!

Illaoi: Me too!?

Riven:... Me?

Katarina: I know I look good.

LeBlanc: I agree.

Karma: Come now, we can't be crowding him like this. This is supposed to be a group fun activity, we don't need to be acting like this all day.... What about me, Y/N?

Y/N: You all look great, sexy even! Let's just try not to get everyone else jealous.

Everyone: Who?

They had failed to notice the amount of jealousy leaking from the rest of the both men and women on the beach as you felt and heard some mean spirited comments towards yourself. You laughed it off as you got up from the towel and stretched.

Y/N: I think it's time to swim!

Ahri: I'm coming too!

Akali: Me too!

Karma: I should get us something to drink, I think something cold would do us all well.

Irelia: What about the rest of you guys?

Katarina: Sand castle, I will be building the best sand castle!

Riven: I want to help... If you don't mind.

LeBlanc: Me as well. I want to make a real castle.

Illaoi and Sarah were already moving towards the nearby drink bar as men and women from all around were following them as they were laughing and talking to each other. You ignored it for the most part as you ran towards the water.

Ahri: Wait for me!

Akali: You gotta be quicker than that!

You jumped into the coldish beach water as you swam around for a bit. Akali quickly swum over as Ahri had taken out a small floating tube as she flung it out and jumped into it. Then she paddled over as she laid on her stomach.