Yasuo, Ahri, and Pyke Vs. The Chain Warden, Darkness: Chapter 78 Arc 4 Saga 2

Narrator pov

The explosions from the Charming Lady echoed through the area as Ahri and Pyke were trying to find a way into Thresh's space. Spirts of cold echoes and green mist like energy flowed all around him attacking both of them as they dodged and maneuvered their way around them.

Thresh: Yes~ Just like that, the despair shall set in and your lives and souls shall come to me.

Ahri: We have to find way to beat him. Yasuo still has his soul chained so he cannot help us in these situations!

Pyke: Agreed.

Ahri:( What can we do? We just have to either break the lantern, or make sure that thresh takes enough damage that he will either leave or die trying. Thresh is a conniving, selfish spirit, his soul screams coward. With enough of one charge, we can take him down!)

Yasuo:( I'm chained down by this freak! I have to find a way to help my constricted movements, and make sure we can take him down for good!)

Pyke dashed towards him as spun his knife in his hands as he slashed at Thresh. Thresh, even without  the help of the soul chain, was still slippery and quick, where he lacked in strength he excels in  his speed and accuracy. Pyke continued to move inside Thresh's range as Thresh couldn't use his hook on Yasuo as he spun his hook, waiting.

 Yasuo dashed into his range as Thresh took out his lantern a bright green shield was cast on him. The attacks were deflected as Thresh swung his hook towards Pyke. Pyke ducked under the hook as he grabbed the hook line and dropped it and stood on it. Ahri dashed as well as blue flames circled around her. She let the fire fly out towards Thresh. Thresh spun his hook quickly as all the flames dispersed and Yasuo charged once more after a quick breath.

Yasuo: Second Form: Claws, Purifying Wind

Four gale strikes rained down Thresh as he got hit by one of them as the spirits came down quickly and knocked Yasuo back. Thresh threw the hook towards Yasuo as he was still in the air as Yasuo couldn't dodge it in time.

Yasuo:( I can't move back farther due to the chain. I will just to take it!)

Ahri dashed through as she pushed Yasuo to the side as they both fell over an rolled on the ground. Yasuo stood back up as he saw Ahri's shoulder bleeding from taking some of the hook. Yasuo held his sword back up as he took another stance.

Yasuo: Can you stand?

Ahri: I'm fine, I should have not have taken that hit at all, no thanks to you.

Yasuo: Thanks for the save, you should patch yourself up.

Ahri: Wasting magic on a simple wound is not a good plan right now. I can still hear everyone fighting for their life, using my magic on myself is not the correct plan right now.

Yasuo: I see. Do you have plan for this guy? I can't make a move against him. He is reading my movements too well. If I didn't get chained at the start... I would be a lot more useful to you guys. I'm just being a burden right now.

Pyke jumped back as he blocked the spirits and they kept coming as Yasuo blocked them as Pyke looked back at them both.

Pyke: I can kill.

Ahri: What! How?

Pyke: We are all focusing on too many things. If you guys can take care of my defense and I am able to clear the distance without getting badly injured... I can take him down in one attack. 

Yasuo: And because he can only predict my movements, he won't be able to hit you as well.

Ahri: Sounds like its our only plan as of right now. Me and Yasuo can take care of your defense while you get in there.