Moving Forward, To Noxus!: Chapter 94 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

Y/N: FUCK!

You fell onto the bed as you felt the sweat drip down your forehead. You wiped it off as you took off your shirt, and you let your hair go down. Nothing. It had been almost 2 months but not only have you not been able to get the scar back on your face, but also you felt like shit after the intense training of the day.

Everyday was pretty much the same. Wake up, eat, train, eat, sleep. It was gruesome, you never felt so terrible about the things you did every day. Not to mention, you pretty much never saw the girls during the entire time.

Karma was busy planning not only the trip but also cultivating her magic. Karma was the spirit of Ionia, which means that her powers are mostly cultivated through the magic in the air. For her to go on this trip, she wanted to make sure she can use the magic of her being. For two months she has been cultivating her own magic within herself. Which meant a lot of meditation, which meant very little interaction.

Akali has been training non stop. She had told me about her kinkou art that she has been practicing that allowed her to surpass pretty much anyone in speed, you had heard that she did this during the fight with Viego. So she left the Placidium to go back to the Kinkou Monastery to train with Shen again. She left around a week after the meeting and you hadn't seen her since.

Irelia had been practicing her water breathing down in the Weh'le region. You had given her the three volumes of the water breathing technique and she used them to her full advantage. She sent letters but you hadn't seen her since then. You had your head on a pillow as you sighed.

Ahri, despite what you thought, went out into the wild magic areas of Ionia to develop her magic to a higher plane. Ahri cried to you goodbye and she begged you to go with her, but going with her would be hurting her, this was her journey and they would see each other again. You still remembered telling her this as you tried to pry her off of you as waterfall tears fell down her face.

Sarah went off to the dock near Puboe where she used her money to build and buy a new boat for the trip. She also went off with a few of the men from the party as they went to build the boat that Karma instructed and she went to also go to a blacksmith to fix her guns. Sarah kissed you goodbye as she left while also flashing her panties and laughed away. You couldn't help but laugh as well.

Illaoi also went to the Kinkou monastery to study the gods and ideas of Ionia. She was all ecstatic about it as Shen described the world of magic in Ionia. She left with Akali as she began to study the ancient magic of Ionia. You sat up so your back was on the bed and you were staring at the ceiling. What were you doing?

Y/N: I wonder. How are they doing?

Yone: You ok?

Yone entered the room as he had his mask off and he was also tired from the training. You were glad that Yone had stayed in the Placidium to help you train. Wind breathing was very precise and it was very good to practice dodging and counter attacking. He took a sip of a flask that had some water in it as he sat on a chair on the left side of the room.

Y/N: Yeah... just tired.

Yone: You're not worried at all?

Y/N: About what?

Yone: Oh I don't know... maybe the fact that this could change the future of every Ionian and Noxian. Y/N this could change the history of our world, maybe even the spirit realm!

Y/N: We already have done that like twice. Zed, and then Viego, I don't see how much of a different vibe this is.

Yone: Vibe?