The Battle of Shadow's Keep Part 1: Chapter 32 Arc 3

(A/U) Ok, this is the final chapter for today, I have been writing since like 7am where I live. I wanted to make sure that in case of my time getting sucked up that you guys would have extra chapter to read before. Anyway this will be the final stretch of this battle arc, I loved writing these and hope for more and cool fights for more characters(Which I already have a great idea for) Enjoy this chapter!

Akali pov

Blood dripped down my forehead as I could feel a cold sweat beginning to form. Clashes of swords echoed through the room as I wrapped my arm in bandages that I brought just in case(goo thing I did) I heard a crash as Yone broke through one of the many pillars echoed throughout the room.

Zed: Are you guys quite done now?

Whatever Zed is doing is quite dangerous. We are able to get any decent hits on the guy. The first reason, his armor. The armor was made out of something I couldn't identify, however what it is, it is protecting him pretty well, not a single kunai or my kama have been able to as much as scratch his skin underneath.

The Second reason is the glowing shard of runic energy on his back. I figured out pretty easily that he was using  a runic shard to super charge himself, but to this much is quite bullshit. I now understand why Irelia said we had to stop him no matter what. Zed is to dangerous to be kept alive or anywhere magic if death isn't a foreseeable option.

I looked behind the pillar to see Yasuo dueling Zed, as his speed equally matched that of Zed's. Yasuo tried to vertically slice him but Zed caught the blade and punched Yasuo in the stomach and kicked him into the pillar I was behind.

Zed: I should have known this would happen.  I am already use to my enhanced body that I don't think you guys can keep up. Do you see the kind of power this things can offer. I am able to take you all on without much effort at all! Imagine the kind of power you guys could have. The possibilities are endless

Yone: There is much evil in your heart Zed. Good intentions do not always lead to a prosperous life. We don't have to continue this fight anymore. 

Zed: I don't want to hear it from a traitor. Tell me Akali, what do you wish for more in this world then anything?

I hesitated, I wanted to badly to say that his dead corpse be hung for all of Ionia to see. However, a sadness in my hear caused me to answer to him truthfully.

Akali: I don't want anymore bloodshed in this world. Ionia is my home, I wanted to protect this place, but the more I look the more evil is rooted within the things I thought were good with this land. That means you Zed. I wanted to understand your goals, I wanted to join you, but the more I look at the measures you take and things you sacrificed to get here. I cannot let your actions go through unpunished.

Zed looked at me and sighed deeply.

Zed: Akali, you don't get it do you.

I could feel a cold shiver down my back as I saw Zed, just a moment, lunge at me with speeds I could barely see. I saw him almost 3 feet away from me as he pointed his arm blades at my throat.

Zed: This world is mine to control, I decide who lives and dies. The lives of those Ionians mean nothing to me. And your life is just the same way.

I could the blade's cold exterior just as it closed in on me/

Akali: (I don't have the time to bring out my kama. Shit!)

A sudden heat arises as a blue flame was between me and Zed, causing him to jump back and look to the source. I look as well as a smile from on my face.

Akali: Took you two long enough to get here.

Standing near the door was Ahri and Irelia. Ahri had scratches on her face and some of her clothes ripped, but nothing too serious. Irelia was covered in bandages from her leg to her shoulder, but her expression showed no pain or willingness to give up.