Author's Notes Pt.2

Holy shit you guys are awesome. No way in hell did I think this would reach anywhere close to 100 reads at this point! I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading this hobby of mine.

Now for the real reason I'm making in this is to discuss some things that have been brought to my attention.  I want to make sure that each character and setting is clear and concise to you guys as much as possible. For that reason I have decided to make a character info Sheet that will be updated for every new character and Harem entry that you meet on your adventure. I want to make sure that people know who the character is so I can try and build a story around your character and them. 

This sheet will contain info like names, likes, dislikes, and a tldr version of their story so that new fans and current can refresh their minds on the characters they like. Also tell me your favorite character in the comments as I want to try my best in including more of that so that characters can get their spotlight.

I also want to apologize for all the exposition chapters leading up to this new fight. A lot of the stories about league are generally for K/DA so the stories about them are up to the author and can be more clear and can have fights and more interesting moments between them. For me, I wanted to make a story about the lore of the game I love, so making it tie together with your character has been a little bit of a challenge for me. I wanted a ton more fights and intimate moments with the characters, however the more I looked back at their lore the more decisions I have to make based on their personalities. So for this upcoming few chapters ALOT is about to go down so be prepared.

Other then that not a lot will change. I have decided that in order to introduce more characters that Ionia will become a place to return to in the future( I can't find a way to introduce Syndra or Lillia in a meaningful way at this moment). 

One more thing, OC characters will not a staple of this story. Euros was pretty much a needed character in order to develop the power system I wanted for the story, while Bianca was another character needed for your rebirth. Arora and Betha were also needed to make sure that connected you to Euros without it being incredibly weird. Other then that I really don't have any more of those character in stock for the remaining story.

Well that's about it for me, so if you have any comments or suggestions then please reply in the comments with them. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!