Sentinels Of Light Vs. The Ruined King: Chapter 172 Arc 1 Ruined Saga

Narrator pov

Viego stood as the blade appeared in his hand quickly. He held it up on his shoulder as he walked closer to the group of Sentinels.

Senna: Give that back! You have no right taking that mirror!

Viego: Oh, but I do... For it belonged to my queen, my one and only... It is only a matter of time for her to see her beautiful reflection once more.

Lucian: Your wife is dead! You know nothing!

Viego: You know nothing of my queen!... There are many faces to her. Many parts of her person, known to no one but me.

He quickly glanced into the mirror in his hand as he touched it softly, like touching human skin or someone you cared for. A tiny glow of a pale, green light. A tiny spec of that same light began to glow and flicker in Senna's chest, flickering in unison with the glow of the small mirror.

Senna grabbed at the small light as she felt the same familiar feeling within her all this time. It was her... Isolde, she was calling to her.

Senna: You're here....

Viego: Wait! This cannot be! With all my strength, all my love, I called to her, and drew her out! Yet... A tiny piece of her remains. Lodged inside of you, clinging...

Senna:( She is still there?... Living inside me?... But... How?)

Viego: No matter. I will reclaim every single last bit of my beloved queen. Come to me.

Viego held out his hand as the tiny glow began to pull towards him from Senna's chest. Lucian saw this as he quickly took a few shots and knocked him back.

Lucian: Open fire! Let's purify this creep.

Lucian charged forward as light pierced through his gun as Senna backed off. The light was dodged by Viego quickly as he made his way swiftly to Lucian and kicked him back into the wall. Vayne saw this as she tumbled forwards and shot a big crossbow bolt. He knocked it back as he ran towards Vayne.

Viego: Relinquish her to me! Or suffer!

Lucian: As if!

Lucian kept firing the twin pistols as Viego dodged them easily. Poppy grabbed her massive hammer as she charged at Viego with blinding speeds.

She charged into him as he quickly pivoted his body and swung her away. His blade was covered in dark mist as she quickly slashed all around at everything. The room was breaking apart as Senna shot her cannon towards Viego.

It hit him dead on as he staggered back as he smiled towards them.

Viego: Give her to me!

Viego reached out his arm as he grabbed at the soul fragment from Senna's chest as she grasped at it. He used most of his might as if he was trying to pull on to dear life.

Senna: Stop!

Viego: Give her to me.

Out of Viego's sight Gwen came out of the Hallowed Mist as she pulled out her scissors as she slashed at Viego from behind. He heard the scissors before hand as he leaped back and Senna was able to grasp at her soul back to her body.

Gwen: Nooo! Leave her alone, you villain!

Gwen quickly leaps at Senna as she grabs her tightly. She pulls her back into the Hallowed Mist, making her undetectable to Viego.

Viego looked around in a fit of rage as he gripped his sword.

Viego: Where is she? I can't feel her anymore! What have you done with her?! My queen, my love!