Night Raid, The Sinister Blade: Chapter 111 Arc 3 Noxus Saga

Narrator pov

You and Riven were walking through the city as you were both sitting on the roof of a building. Night had come already as you were looking for any sign for your girlfriends. Your breath got heavy as you felt your heart beat out of your chest. Riven was scouting around as she spotted the Inn nearby.

Riven: It has to be that one. It's the only nearby hall that has people that are still around...Y/N?

You were looking away for a bit as you put your hands in front of your face. You noticed that your hands were shivering and your vision was going hazy a bit. You felt something build up in your stomach as you threw up off the roof.

Riven: Y/N!

She put her hand on your chest and the other on your back as she noticed how hot you were, unnaturally so since it was still kind of cold outside.

Riven: We need to stop for the night. You're clearly not ok, we can sneak inside the inn and rest for the night.

She felt your body until she made her fingers up to your shoulder. She felt a spike of heat right there as she continued to feel up the shoulder. She removed some of your clothes as she saw that there was a lingering color of purple on your shoulder.

Riven: This was from the arrow. You were poisoned! I know something was wrong! Why didn't you say anything?!

Y/N: There are... More important things than me at this moment... I would be jeopardizing everything if we had to stop just to stop this poison... I thought I could hold it off until we found a safe place... Since there was nothing we could have used to stop it...

Riven couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was one thing to shoulder burdens by yourself, she knew that well. But it was another to completely disregard yourself as "not important" This guy? As he always looked at himself that way? As expendable?

Riven: We need to stop in the inn. I can get you something to null the pain, ok?

Y/N: But-

Riven: OK????

Y/N:...Ok.

Riven: Good.

It took a second for you to get up but you did as you jumped and leaped from building to building. You made it to the roof of the Sworn Sword as you looked around the area.

Y/N:( There aren't many guards around here. Which means one of two things. One, either they believe that this area has no chance of anyone being here, or two, there is something more dangerous than any of the guards around.)

Riven: Let's crawl in through the window.

Y/N: Ok...

You lean over the roof as you land on the window and open it slowly. Luckily no one was in the room or near it as you slid into it and stood up. It was the same room you had about a week ago as you looked around. Riven also entered the room as she stood in and set her body onto the bed.

Riven: At least it's a nice room.

Y/N: Where is everyone?

Riven: They must have moved locations.

Y/N: I knew I should have gone to the fucking boat!

Riven: It's fine. It's better to know that we checked this area first, if what you said is true, then that area could be even worse then where we are now. I would not have taken the chance, not to mention it would have taken another day or two to get there.

Y/N:...

Riven: Hey, it's fine, we'll find them. I promise.

Y/N:...Thanks