Sound Vs. Horny Women( 18+ Lemon): Chapter 139 Arc 6 Noxus Saga

Another Lemon for you guys to enjoy, or not, you don't have to read these so I try to put as much time and effort I can into these. A word of warning, this will probably be the only lemon for a while. Also, this involves ALL of them, which means I would like some things you liked and didn't like, that way these can get better with time, since I plan to keep this story going for a while.

Narrator pov

Y/N:( I think I made a big mistake.)

You were on your knees as you felt your cock twitch as you looked down as you wiped some sweat off your face as you saw Ahri, completely naked as she was breathing heavily as you were kneeling right in front of her entrance as you kept looking at the lustful expression on her face.

It all started so peacefully too. You were explaining that you were naked because Katarina wanted to see, and so, being the flashy person that you were, decided to help her out. Now it also happened that the rest of the girls just so happened to walk in on this display of ultimate glory. And they asked what you were doing.

As a great story teller you spinned the perfect set of words together to form an immaculate story that could entice anyone listening. This led to a wild charge by Ahri as her clothes went off faster than you thought she could ever move. She led the charge with numerous kisses that were basically unavoidable. This led to a charge of all of them as you tried to talk them out of this delusional state they were in. It didn't work.

You were now all surrounded by naked women as they were all being only a few inches from you as they all pushed against you as you could feel the heat build up in the room as you were starting to sweat. You felt a pair of nipples on your back as you looked back to see Akali pressing herself against you.

Akali: Give her what she wants~

Y/N: That's what I am afraid of... Giving her what she wants will probably end with me turning into a mummy.

Ahri: Y/N~ Just fuck me~

Y/N:... When you put it like that...

You grabbed her hips as she had her back against the bed as you slowly slid your cock into her lower regions. You felt her insides squeeze you tight as you heard her moan loud as you slid your full length into her. You looked up to see Karma as she leaned in and kissed you on the mouth as you pulled out from Ahri and slammed back into her.

You continued to slam in and out of her as the moans just got louder from her as you saw her breasts bounce up and down which only further motivated you to go faster into her. You felt Karma's tongue go into your mouth as she was in front of you as Akali was kissing your neck from behind.

Y/N:( Holy shit! It's like I'm in heaven!)

Ahri: Faster!~

You answered her advice as you moved your hips even faster as Karma stopped kissing you as she moved over as she bit your nipple. Her bite hurt, but not enough for it to matter as you kept moving faster into Ahri as her eyes were lulling back as you felt another weight on your body.

Sarah: We never finished our little interaction back in Bilgewater.

She pushed her huge chest into you as she was kissing as she bit your lip as you kissed her back. You felt Akali get to your side as she was licking your ear as you gripped Ahri's hips tighter.

About 2 minutes of these continuous actions passed as Ahri's pussy was sopping wet as she moaned louder than ever before. It was if she was screaming bloody murder , you kept plowing into her as you begin to feel something build once more. You held onto that feeling as you could, until you felt your body shudder.