A Very Harem Christmas!

Narrator POV

The snow drifted down heavily onto the Ionian land as every person outside was wrapping themselves up nice and toasty to the coming cold. It was that time of year, the time where everyone stayed in their home and cozied up close to the fire, drinking their favorite drinks and celebrating the new season.

For most, it was just a nice time of the year, a very long year, but a very nice time nonetheless. For the citizens of Ionia, there was much to celebrate, a plentiful harvest season and the magic of nature bringing her joyous time unto them.

There was just one person who only felt his whole world lost during this time. Within the Placidium, there lay a man, lying on the floor as his face was into the floor as he breathed slowly up and down. The room itself was dark as he moaned to himself...

For a while, all he could think about was his past life, the holidays he used to share, and the people he used to cherish... It was gone. His mood shifted again as he grabbed a blanket near his makeshift bed and wrapped up tight.

Y/N: (Mom, I hope you guys are fine without me. It's going to be another Christmas without seeing you guys...)

In his head he only thought of his brother and sister, maybe they did think about him from time to time, but his mother and father. His already wet eyes sprouted tears as he covered himself in the blanket and cried. Footsteps walking towards alerted him as he sniffled and wiped away the tears on his face. There was a knock as he was still under the blanket.

Karma: Y/N? Breakfast is ready, and you haven't come down. Is everything ok?

Y/N: I'm... Not hungry, I'll eat later.

Karma: Not hungry!?

Y/N:( I think I fucked up...)

Karma: I'll go get your favorites! Not hungry he says!

Y/N sighed as he laid back on the floor with his blanket. This wasn't the first time he felt like this, every winter ended up usually the same, he just never really wanted to think about it as hard as he did today. He heard the screaming of a woman as he still felt lonely.

He loved having them all around, he never really thought of himself as lonely, but when he thinks back to his entire life, his father, his mother and his grandfather... He missed Christmas, new years and all the holidays...

Y/N:( I miss them so much...)

Loud footsteps alerted him again as the door slammed open with Ahri and Akali at the head of all the girls. Y/N didn't care enough to lift his head from his blanket as he was bundled up on the floor.

Karma: See? He said he wasn't hungry.

Ahri: Y/NNNNN! DO YOU NEED TO CHEER YOU UP?!

Akali: I need you to shut up.

Sarah: It's probably the cold, do you see the way he dresses on the daily, eye candy for me, but not the best for the cold.

Illaoi: If he was cold, then he would be snuggling with one of us by now, I think there is something more.

Y/N: Leave me be... Let me wallow in my own filth.

LeBlanc: Not going to happen my champion~

LeBlanc waved her staff as the blanket with Y/N in it began to rise into the air. He was hovering in the air under the blanket as he began to unfurl from the blanket. He got out of the blanket with a smack against the floor... He still chose not to move.

Riven: Y/N?

Y/N: Just leave me alone! I'm... Just tired.

Katarina: Yeah right, you think we are stupid, don't you? I think it's time we use our special move.