In The Shadowy Night, Tree Guardian: Chapter 53 Arc 2 Saga 2

Narrator pov

The Library was quiet as everyone began treating to their wounds. Pyke was sitting near the exit door on the third floor as she carved into his blade a bit and looked around. He looked around and saw you come back with no book and everyone preparing to leave once more.

Pyke: Did you get?

Y/N: There was no book, only a girl looking for a way to get the hell out of here. She used her knowledge to lead them here so we could kill them.

Pyke: I see.

Miss Fortune: It seems that all of these people have something they are planning for us. They now know we are here, we need to move even faster then we did if we want to make sure that we can take care of Gangplank without any problems.

Akali: We just have to keep moving forward. 

Illaoi: Lets just hope that we are not too late. We have waited too long to do all of this. Whatever Gangplank is doing, must be stopped.

Everyone walked to the third floor as Braum kicked down the door. The outside was just as bad as now trees and a huge forest appeared below them and the stairs were right in front of them taking them down to the forest.

Irelia: Creepy forest.

Yasuo: This whole place is creepy, the faster we do this the faster we can leave and go back to somewhere else.

Everyone descended the stairs and made their way into the forest. It was dark and misty just like the other places, however there were small webs and another assorted things everywhere. Walking through it was like walking into a maze, the mist made it hard to see anything inside as the group moved slowly through.

Akali: Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah.

Akali: Could you hold my hand?

You smiled at here as you held out your hand. She grabbed it and she held it tight as we walked through the forest. Pyke and Yasuo were walking together as they were both talking.

Yasuo: It seems like we can have things in common. We both use blades.

Pyke: Yours is too big, clumsy.

Yasuo: Its not the blade that's clumsy but the wielder.

It was nice hearing everyone try to get along as you heard a scream a little bit to the west. You looked over and saw nothing but mist in the air. Akali looked back at you.

Akali: Something wrong?

Y/N: I heard a scream a little ways over there.

Irelia: You heard something?

Y/N: Yeah.

Everyone looked back at you as Illaoi sighed.

Illaoi: I know you want to help but we must keep going. We don't know anything about this place, if we stay to long who knows what will happen.

Y/N: I must help those who need it. I will be fine.

You let go of Akali's hand as you dashed the direction of the noise.

Miss Fortune: Y/N! . . . Damnit

Yasuo: He's always like this. Don't worry about it, we can't convince him other wise about helping and saving people like that.

Braum; Like Ahri?

Yasuo: Precisely. If not for him we may have never met her.

Miss Fortune: Tell us more about her. She seems very interesting.