Light In The Dark, The Daughter Of The Void: Chapter 143 Arc 1 Shurima Saga

Narrator pov

???: Wake up.

Y/N: (What...)

You opened your eyes to see yourself in absolute darkness. There was nothing in the area, it was a blank area of complete darkness. You felt no pain as you looked up to see a bright light shining down on you from the top of the darkness. You stood up as you looked around for a sign of anything. You held your head as it was the only thing that hurt.

Y/N: What happened... I don't remember.

Your thoughts raced as you went back to your previous memory. Your eyes went wide as you remembered the right between the prophet and with the girls being with you. You looked around the dark space as you were quickly moving around as you shouted.

Y/N: AHRI! IRELIA! AKALI! SARAH! ILLAOI! RIVEN! LEBLANC! KATARINA! KARMA! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?

Nothing, there was no response as you breathed out and kept looking around. You felt the tears well up in your eyes as you fell to the floor as you felt the tears fall down on your face. You put your face to the ground as you kneeled down on the floor.

Y/N: FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? WHY WOULD I CHARGE IN LIKE THAT!

You sat there for a moment as you tried to collect your thoughts. They surged with rage and regret as you tried to recall anything before you passed out. You could only think of them as you stood up a bit and gripped the dark floor.

Malzahar. The only name that resonated through your mind, as you gripped your fists as you could only feel the searing rage boil up inside. You stood up as you looked for your weapons as they were nowhere to be seen.

Y/N: Malzahar. I will kill you once I see you again. That is my promise to you. You are as good as dead.

You looked up as you saw the bright light casting down on you as you had to look away from the light itself as you walked towards the middle of the bright light. You saw something in its almost heavenly glow as you saw a figure appear before you.

It was a girl of pure radiant energy as she looked towards you. It was hard to imagine a girl like this as you just stared at her. She was a child, no doubt about that. She looked no older than 5 or 6 as you just stared back at her. She had no distinct features at least from what you could tell because of the light.

???: Come.

She quickly ran off into the darkness as the light around her lit a path that you followed. You were walking behind her as she occasionally turned around and looked back at you as you smiled towards her. She moved next to you as she walked next to you. It was hard to even realize that she was something otherworldly.

???: There.

You looked forward to seeing a door, decorated with all kinds of gems. The door itself was gold and silver as it was decorated elegantly. The little girl walked up and grabbed the handle to both doors as it was a double door setup. She opened it up as a blinding light occurred and you shielded yourself from the light.

Y/N: What the...

Inside you could see a bright shining light as you could not see inside of the room that the door led to. You walked up and touched the light, it was warm, but also had a surge of darkness inside, you backed your hand away as you looked at the girl.

Y/N: Do I go in?

???: Life is always a mystery.

Y/N: What do you mean?

???: It can be warm and kind, but it can be cruel and cold as well. You know this.

Y/N:... I do.

???: Then you know you must keep going.