Blood Harbor Ripper, Shadowed Secrets: Chapter 51 Saga 2 Arc 2

The Next day

Narrator pov

Another day  shined bright as the crew went on their business as each person was fulfilling there job and reporting back to Captain Fortune. You were sitting on the top mast with Akali as she had her mask off and was practicing her balance while shadow boxing. You had a spyglass with you as Miss Fortune gave you watching duty. It was fun watching all the things that went down, the birds flying and some of the exotic fish coming and jumping out of the water.

Akali: I can't wait for all this to be over.

Y/N: Not having fun?

Akali: Nah, I think that Fortune chick is planning something on you.

Y/N: Bad?!

Akali: Yeah, bad for me. She thinks she can steal you away from all of us. Greedy pirate, all the stereotypes were there from the start.

Y/N: *Sigh* Akali I would never let her steal me away from any of you.  I love you all too much, to just be with one person.

Akali: I know, but you know I think her and Illaoi are planning a secret heist of you or something. Imagine, late in the night-

She told you her plan that Miss Fortune and Illaoi would use to steal you away. Akali has never been like this, so you could only chuckle at her wariness. 

You heard a big splash across the water as you stood up and put your eye to the spyglass. You saw a huge blue serpent like creature tread the water. You looked again as it came closer to the boat

Y/N: MISS FORTUNE THERE IS A HUGE SERPENT ON ITS WAY!

Miss Fortune Came barreling out of her cabin as Illaoi came running out with her. She pulled out her own spyglass as she saw the monster coming towards the ship even faster. 

Miss Fortune: Shit. EVERYONE PREPARE TO TAKE THIS THING DOWN!

Illaoi: BRAUM, YASUO IRELIA!

All three of them came running up from below deck as they all stood where the serpent was barreling towards. He jumped onto the boat as it roared in the face of the crew.

Irelia: Something like this is in the waters?!

Illaoi: Your from Ionia right? You have to be used to wild creatures attacking you out of nowhere. It happens here too, just not on land.

You went to grab your blades as you realized you left them in your cabin area. You jumped down as you went to get them.

Akali: Y/N????

Y/N: I left my stuff inside, fend him off for a bit.

The creature attacked a crewmate as Braum held up a new steel door shield as it blocked the attack. Braum threw the crewmate over to the side as he ran for his life.

Braum: Braum is back in action!

Illaoi summoned a tentacle and swung it at its claw as it wrapped around the serpent. It picked up its hand and slammed Illaoi back down as it tried to attack her again. A kunai slashed at it as Akali came leaping down throwing kunai. It roared as it it had blue energy erupting out of it. Yasuo was up on the mast as he jumped.

Yasuo: Second Form: Claws, Purifying Wind 

He slammed his blade down as four vertical slashes tore apart its face as it roared in pain. He swatted at Yasuo as slammed into the boat. The boat was taking bad damage as Miss Fortune was shooting at it with her two pistols. She was a great shot but the bullets were too small to cause any major damage.