The Temple, Ancient Knowledge: Chapter 59 Arc 3 Saga 2

Narrator pov

The fish swam in the water as it made it to the bottom of the sea bed where the temple was. There was a pocket where the land and the water were different, so the fish swam up to the place where the Temple started and it opened its mouth. The Temple was lit from the light of the torches and other glowing parts on the wall. Everyone stepped out as the fish hopped back into the water.

Braum: What fun! We do not have creatures like that in the Freljord!

Yasuo: That was certainly effective. Yet...horrifying.

You felt your stomach heave as you were on the verge of throwing up. Pyke slapped your back as you threw up on the floor of the temple.

Y/N: I...can't take it...anymore.

Illaoi: I will have to train you how to handle ocean travel. Every trip we have had makes you sick, you've had to have got used to it by now.

Y/N:...nope.

Ahri: Even the greatest heroes have weaknesses. Even if it is just sea travel.

Miss Fortune: This temple... kind of dirty.

Illaoi: This place... we walk the path of my people's history here.

Miss Fortune: Guess there was more to the myths after all. But we've got a job to take care of.

 Illaoi: Yes, the seed. I feel the presence of the Mother Serpent here. Her power will allow us to cleanse it.

Yasuo: Then let's get moving.

Irelia: c'mon Y/N, we have to keep moving.

You felt all you had in your stomach leave as you stood up and wiped off the vomit and walked with the group. The temple itself had a certain beauty to it. Despite it being underwater this whole time, its framework and architecture was beautiful as you walked through the halls. The walls were covered in Buhru symbols as all you could do was be struck by its beauty.

The temple was huge as everyone was still looking for the place that Maokai mentioned. You listened for any odd sound, but nothing stood out. So everyone was looking as they saw path that walked towards more hallways.

The hallway lead to a lone room with a small pillar with a idol on top depicting what looked like The Mother Serpent. Illaoi walked up to it and stared down at the statue.

Illaoi: There is some kind of scripture here. It's... ancient Buhru Dialect!

Braum: How exciting! Can you read it?

Yasuo: Give her some space Braum. She's concentrating.

Illaoi: It seems that these people... my ancestors and their allies from the Blessed isles... were in direct contact with Nagakaboros. There is a reference to a... Buhru Forge on the Blessed Isles!

Braum: Everyone needs a good forge! In the Freljord  we have many!

Illaoi: How could this have been kept from me? I will need to confer with the Elder... but let us continue. Surely there are more secrets to unravel, as well as the pressing issue of the seed.

A rumbling occurred as the floor started to shake as a wall on the east side of the room. The door opened up as stairs appeared from the door leading upward to another part of the temple.

Y/N: It seems like The Mother Serpent i showing us the way! 

Miss Fortune: Yeah... maybe she's showing us to our doom.

Everyone walked up the stairs as they looked like they would go on forever. They led to another set of room with more symbols and destroyed artwork and furniture as the dust settled around some of it.