1💫

Hola broccolis~~

one more oneshot/short book requested by one of my readers~~

and the one who requested....hun i told you it will be a surprise plot so here it is!

as always top kook....bottom tae....

enjoy~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

............................................................................................................................................

two families.....best buddies since years....they did every thing together...their first date, proposal, marriage...even marking and mating at the same time....

so them giving birth at the same time was no coincidence ....

"oh my yuna gave birth to an alpha baby!!" the father of the baby said with eyes glistening with tears...

"oh my! what about hani??" yuna asked about her bestfriend who was in next ward to her....

"she is about to give birth...hansul went in for her..." yuna nodded looking at the baby when suddenly they heard the door opening..

"yuna! hani gave birth to a baby boy...alpha baby to be exact!!" one of their friend exclaimed to which the baby's father gave the baby to yuna and ran towards his best friend's ward...

"oh my hani! he is so pretty!!" he murmured looking at the baby with so much adoration...

"i know right!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the mothers got discharged and now were in living room...they were now going to lay the babies together in the cradle.....

"lemme lay him down first..." yuna said and laid the baby down who was looking around at the strange place...soon hani also did the same....they settled back leaving the babies together...

while the babies were fighting for territory...

"oh hey love!" hansul and jong-un came in room to see the babies but got shocked to see the war going inside..to others it seems like a cute action but for the babies it was a fight for life.

"oh my so cute!! they are playingg!!" jong-un said squealing with hansul beside him doing the same...

they both were squealing like the babies in the cradle thinking the babies are talking while the author is sure the babies were cursing...

"they will be best friends...just like us hmm" the two fathers said.....not knowing the future....*sigh* poor them

.

.

.